Groups

CDiscount Easter Egg Hunt - Anyone found one?

Netbooks at £99.00 at CDiscount. They have hidden the deal on the site. Just wondered if anyone has found one?

7 Comments

are you kidding? see the main thread, if you dare lol,

No one got the netbook, and people think its a big con, worth a read if you are bored!

Sheep87;4903287

are you kidding? see the main thread, if you dare lol,No one got the … are you kidding? see the main thread, if you dare lol,No one got the netbook, and people think its a big con, worth a read if you are bored!

It's actually because someone tried to buy all before it was out.

Typical HUKD bunch.

Which has obviously put the server to say sold out.

Hardly the staffs fault.

t0mm;4903294

It's actually because someone tried to buy all before it was out.Typical … It's actually because someone tried to buy all before it was out.Typical HUKD bunch.Which has obviously put the server to say sold out.Hardly the staffs fault.

lol whatever it was, im not botherd, i havent lost out on anything:)

Sheep87;4903297

lol whatever it was, im not botherd, i havent lost out on anything:)

It's not like anyone actually wanted one for personal use, it was for profit right?

That's why you were in it right?

I dont see the need, it was hardly decent spec.

t0mm;4903316

It's not like anyone actually wanted one for personal use, it was for … It's not like anyone actually wanted one for personal use, it was for profit right?That's why you were in it right?I dont see the need, it was hardly decent spec.

no, i did actually want one, but im not in any rush, ill wait until the next deal comes up and get one then

There are some real idiots out there who have to spoil things for others.!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047104
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927353
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1621
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861341

See more discussions