Groups

CDiscount free delivery

Hiya - anyone know how long it takes for them deliver clothing ?

Used the DEL-FREE code which says 3-5 days but I know sometimes it can be quicker.

7 Comments

I ordered last Wednesday morning and it isn't even showing as despatched,although that's not clothes!

It won't make any difference to you if someone says 'I got mine in 2 days'. Expect it in 3-5 days.

BTW, I'm not sure if anyone knows (probably do) but you can still apply the code to next day delivery (where it's available) and it just knocks off £3.95 and leaves £1 to pay.

Original Poster

deek72;6620615

It won't make any difference to you if someone says 'I got mine in 2 … It won't make any difference to you if someone says 'I got mine in 2 days'. Expect it in 3-5 days.BTW, I'm not sure if anyone knows (probably do) but you can still apply the code to next day delivery (where it's available) and it just knocks off £3.95 and leaves £1 to pay.

Thanks - thats great. Payed £1 for next day - :thumbsup:

deb8z;6620605

I ordered last Wednesday morning and it isn't even showing as … I ordered last Wednesday morning and it isn't even showing as despatched,although that's not clothes!

Same for me. I ordered on wed and still waiting for it to show dispatched, and I was hoping to have got it by now. Not a happy bunny :x

wincey;6620854

Same for me. I ordered on wed and still waiting for it to show … Same for me. I ordered on wed and still waiting for it to show dispatched, and I was hoping to have got it by now. Not a happy bunny :x

I'm only worried because i ordered something a few hours before that flash mega sale they had,i ordered before i knew anything about it.

So i hope i'm still getting mine :roll:

deb8z;6620907

I'm only worried because i ordered something a few hours before that … I'm only worried because i ordered something a few hours before that flash mega sale they had,i ordered before i knew anything about it.So i hope i'm still getting mine :roll:

I ordered during that sale, suckered in by the thought of a bargain. So I spose there maybe a lot of orders to deal with. Bit of a bummer though if your order being delayed cos of the sale when you orderd first.
    Hope you get yours soon.:thumbsup:

wincey;6621130

I ordered during that sale, suckered in by the thought of a bargain. So I … I ordered during that sale, suckered in by the thought of a bargain. So I spose there maybe a lot of orders to deal with. Bit of a bummer though if your order being delayed cos of the sale when you orderd first.Hope you get yours soon.:thumbsup:

So do i !:-D thanks !!

Ditto to you re your order.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944491
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      3. Spotify Family Premium share715
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions