Cdiscount - Is that it for them now?

Banned 6 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2009
I've ordered LOADS of stuff over the past few months from Cdiscount, New TV, New Laptop, Clothes, Furniture etc

But have noticed the special offers have pretty much stopped....haven't seen any major cashback / accoutn credits, the freedelivery code no-longer works...So is that it for them, have they just become another boring e-tailer?

Am waiting to order loads more stuff but am waiting for another 20% account credit or something as without that their prices are just average (well most of them).

Anyone got any insight? any CDiscount staff members out there willing to give a sneak peak of upcoming offers?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

There is a user on this site called CDISCOUNT !
I've seen them on here answering queries before.
Send them a PM and ask :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Monkeybumcheeks;4807096

There is a user on this site called CDISCOUNT !I've seen them on here … There is a user on this site called CDISCOUNT !I've seen them on here answering queries before.Send them a PM and ask :thumbsup:

Nice, maybe they'll search and find this..... I used get emails daily about decent offers but there's not much these days...gutted

Yeah,I know what you mean !
They started of promisingly enough,then the real good deals petered out :?

Banned

Yep sadly I think the advertisement/launch budget has all gone!

Yep, they were clearly making a loss on most of the deals inorder to gain recognition throughout the UK upon there launch but I'm positive they'll do the occasional offer i.e clearance sales, 10% discounts if ordered before midnight etc but I doubt they'll offer 50% credit etc on a regular basis.

It's a shame because I only took advantage of one of the deals and wish I started earlier.

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;4807170

It's a shame because I only took advantage of one of the deals and wish I … It's a shame because I only took advantage of one of the deals and wish I started earlier.

Totally agree, I bought a few things just before xmas but bought most stuff in the past month, Got 4 monitors for £800 when it was 15% vat back (am still waiting for my credit though) but wish I had got that Dyson, Bedroom TV, Camera etc back then too..... Will hold off until another good deal comes round otherwise will make use of my amazon prime account.....

It's a shame their customer services weren't better and they used a decent courier otherwise they'd get all my business, deal or no deal....HDNL are just pathetic
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions