Groups

CDISCOUNT ORDER - just got email from 3rd man secuirty check????

placed a order yesterday from cdiscount. has anyone else had this before?? ,shopped online for yrs, option was taken to have delivered to my sisters a street away ,like i do with everything, as i work days , this is a first .

just got a email saying ...

We are e-mailing you on behalf of Cdiscount regarding the order you placed at cdiscount.co.uk. We undertake additional security checking on behalf of Cdiscount running random security checks on online orders to help protect customers.

The following order has been randomly selected for a security check

Please could you reply to this email confirming the following information:

The name of the bank your card is registered to.
    The expiry date on the card.
    The address the card/bank statement is registered to.
    Your Telephone Number.
    The reason for the goods being shipped to the 3rd party address.
    Please note that your order will not be dispatched to you until we have confirmation of this information.

Sincerely,
    Customer Services
    The 3rd Man, on behalf of Cdiscount

3 Comments

that is odd. i've never had it before. i'd contact cdiscount to see what they say about the order.

Banned

its because your sending it to another address...most companies do this

but dont give them any details by e-mail...ring to confirm...and use the number on the website NOT the e-mail

contact cdiscount by telephone and inform them. ive ordered three times recently this month and never had that problem, could be a rouge staff member trying to embezzle money from you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions