Groups

CDiscount owes me money and ignores my attempts to get it back!!! Grrrr!!!

In January 2009 I bought £51 worth of goods from this company. My parcel was left (apparently) outside my house in a recycling box but it was empty when I checked. I e-mailed CDiscount and they a-mailed me back that they'll investigate the problem and will get back to me.
    In the meantime I also bought a telly that was faulty. They refunded the price of the tv (lucky enough...) but 'forgot' to refund the £14 that I had to pay for the return, although they should have as it's stated in their T&C.
    I've been waiting patiently up till a month ago when I started calling them. Every time they'd promised me to sort the problem and to call me back but they never do. Now I even emailed them that I'll have Trading Standards involved but they didn't even bother to email me back...
    I'm running out of ideas and patients, I guess I'll have to go through the hassle of contacting Trading Standards.

Anyone else had any similar problems? Any good tips on what to do?

3 Comments

See this thread, post 7,as it looks like the company is on hotukdeals,at least it gives a contact etc,send them a private message through this site:thumbsup:
    hotukdeals.com/for…256

We are very concerned to hear of your difficulties so please can you contact us as soon as possible on 08444 990099 and ask to speak to our supervisor so that we can resolve this as soon as possible for you
    Kind regards
    Cdiscount Customer services Team

Original Poster

Hiya.
    I have called several times and nothing happened in 4 months! But I'll try again, one more time to give the benefit of the doubt...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614497
      2. Free Codes from EGX66
      3. One for the mathmeticians1829
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422

See more discussions