cdiscount.....£110 to spend, but what on?!?!

Found 26th Sep 2009
I have this credit voucher to use before next week, but have no idea what to spend it on? Anyone have any ideas? Anyone gna buy anything from there anyway and I can use my voucher to pay for it (and you send me the money for the voucher)? lol, please help

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

me

Original Poster

worto03;6403020

me

do they sell "you" at cdiscount? lol or do u mean you have something u wanna buy from there?

I have something I wanna buy from there, but they are too expensive (ie more than £110, but would certainly help!)

Ipod Touch

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6403088

I have something I wanna buy from there, but they are too expensive (ie … I have something I wanna buy from there, but they are too expensive (ie more than £110, but would certainly help!)Ipod Touch

well I can buy the ipod for you if you wish, ill get it delivered to you, forward you the invoice (obviously i will buy it first before you send the money)...sound good?

Isn't the ipod touch a fair bit more expensive from there anyway? I was looking at it but thought there was cheaper elsewhere.

stigma;6403122

well I can buy the ipod for you if you wish, ill get it delivered to you, … well I can buy the ipod for you if you wish, ill get it delivered to you, forward you the invoice (obviously i will buy it first before you send the money)...sound good?

Yeh, sounds good.

Just seen they dont have ipod touches on the site, what about the 16gb nano? please, if you could be so kind.

Repped anyway for generosity. :thumbsup:

If you want to go through with it, I'll PM you for final details

What about a blu ray player? Only cost you £20 on top

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6403152

Yeh, sounds good. Just seen they dont have ipod touches on the site, what … Yeh, sounds good. Just seen they dont have ipod touches on the site, what about the 16gb nano? please, if you could be so kind. :)Repped anyway for generosity. :thumbsup:If you want to go through with it, I'll PM you for final details

ok, just to make sure right, i was asking for the money for the voucher as well? i don't know if there has been any confusion....

stigma;6403177

ok, just to make sure right, i was asking for the money for the voucher … ok, just to make sure right, i was asking for the money for the voucher as well? i don't know if there has been any confusion....

He probably thinks you're going to sell him the £110 for £90 or something.

Original Poster

t0mm;6403194

He probably thinks you're going to sell him the £110 for £90 or something.

yeah i would prob give a discount of some sort

Banned

guys this is going to get locked when spotted

stigma;6403177

ok, just to make sure right, i was asking for the money for the voucher … ok, just to make sure right, i was asking for the money for the voucher as well? i don't know if there has been any confusion....

Just had a look on comparison sites. Prefer not to get it from CDiscount anymore. Thanks anyway. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;6403202

guys this is going to get locked when spotted

why?

do they sell "you" at cdiscount? lol or do u mean you have something u … do they sell "you" at cdiscount? lol or do u mean you have something u wanna buy from there?

sorry I was just messing around - I'm in a strange mood today - I'm after some homeplugs but I had a look and they don't seem to sell them - I think the 'might be locked' bit is because your technically selling a voucher which probably maybe should be in the FS forum?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions