Groups

CDiscount...are you out there?

Hopefully you will read this CDiscount, as you didn't reply to my PM and your company are doing sweet FA about my outstanding issue with you.

I just want to know if you are going to honour your promise to me regarding the ashes promotion, before I contact the CEO and then Trading Standards.

Please reply to me.

Thanks

Foxy

8 Comments

sorry foxy - i am not cdiscount - hope you get sorted

i had prob with bargain crazy re acer laptop - acer messed me about for 3 weeks - had enough went back to bargain crazy - they picked up then said it would be 4 weeks!! - i wasnt accepting this

i have finally got them to send new laptop - (had hard drive copied as it had dd coursework & music on)

dont give up -

just hope we dont accept new european law where we will not be entitled to refund - article in the times - trying to find link:thumbsup:

I would contact the above as you mentioned, will give them a kick up the bum if they are not sorting it for you.

Good luck, I hope you get what you are owed.

Banned

holly100

if thats true we will accept it

if we dont it means britain has to leave the EU

Stupid i know

i hear britain puts summit like £43million into the eu a DAY!

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I had the same problem with the 40% cashback thing.

they have now given me the voucher though![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Have you tried phoning them? Their on-line CS is useless but the phone CS have always been reasonably helpful.

I've given up with Cdiscount and wouldn't buy from them again no matter how cheap they were. It's just not worth the hassle.

And, a word of warning, I'm not sure whether Trading Standards can do much. Cdiscount are French owned (I believe) and their UK operations seem to be based in the Republic of Ireland. The odds are that they have no UK presence and so may not be covered by UK consumer law. It's worth asking Trading Standards for help though but any court action may be a bit tricky.

Banned

tony_s1;6787767

Have you tried phoning them? Their on-line CS is useless but the phone CS … Have you tried phoning them? Their on-line CS is useless but the phone CS have always been reasonably helpful. I've given up with Cdiscount and wouldn't buy from them again no matter how cheap they were. It's just not worth the hassle.And, a word of warning, I'm not sure whether Trading Standards can do much. Cdiscount are French owned (I believe) and their UK operations seem to be based in the Republic of Ireland. The odds are that they have no UK presence and so may not be covered by UK consumer law. It's worth asking Trading Standards for help though but any court action may be a bit tricky.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]All their female CS staff sound fit. Must be the accent[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6787893

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]All their female CS … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]All their female CS staff sound fit. Must be the accent[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sounds like a good plan to fake some problems eh VB1 Sir?

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guys, I will keep you all posted. I just hope CDiscount realise and value the beneficial impact this forum has on their sales. It would be really interested to see thier sales figures if their deals weren't posted either on here or MSE.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions