Groups

Cdiscount..Cashback??

Hey all,
    in early January i spent 84 Quid at Cdiscount when they had there 50% Cashback deal on,50% of that is 42 quid but i`ve only recieved 20 quid in my Cdiscount account...
    Has anybody else been paid short??
    Thanks.

5 Comments

Spoke to them today as I also ordered early Jan and have heard nothing. They state discount should be through in the next few weeks and they will send me an e-mail to confirm same as it hits my account.

I received my discount voucher £15.00 on a £29.99 spend today. I would check with them. Order had been placed on the 7th of January.

I received my £50 Voucher today. I purchased an Armani Watch

Original Poster

imaxst;4207039

I received my discount voucher £15.00 on a £29.99 spend today. I would c … I received my discount voucher £15.00 on a £29.99 spend today. I would check with them. Order had been placed on the 7th of January.

Yeah...rang them today and i`ll be receiving a further £20 discount to use on their site.:thumbsup:

Received cashback without problems

Login to account to view purchase voucher code
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions