Groups

Cdiscounts 3discount payment option...............

I know this might seem really stupid lol but is cdiscounts 3discount payment method based on a credit check? Ive googled this and scoured the actual cdiscount site but found nothing on it!

7 Comments

nope, it's just a pament method. No credit checks etc

Original Poster

So do you not get the item until youve paid the full amount then im guessing? How else can they not get ripped off all the time lol

damos22;5019400

So do you not get the item until youve paid the full amount then im … So do you not get the item until youve paid the full amount then im guessing? How else can they not get ripped off all the time lol

Card details / address

Enough to charge your card again or send the baliffs round.

Original Poster

Ah right seems pretty cool, has anyone had experience of using this before? Be the best option for me i feel but just wanted to make sure its legit and you actually get the item like straight away sort of thing as i need a netbook with built in 3G like ASAP for work but dont have lump cash right now and got screwed by t-mobile and sky so have a bad credit rating right now

I bought lcd tv for my son on weds which arrived yesterday, first payment taken yesterday, other two will be taken mid may and mid june.

Original Poster

Sounds wicked, may have to hit this netbook and get one of these o2 iphone 3g sim cards from ebay with unlimited internet

i've used their 3 payment system twice, its really good because you get the stuff straight away and pay for it later, no interest and no credit check!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet11
      2. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      3. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      4. Gear best shipping?44

See more discussions