Groups

cdkeys 5% code

Hi,
    Unfortunately the website isn't working for me for the 5% code. Could someone possibly send me the 5% code on the Facebook page? Thank you!

5 Comments

Are you logged in to your CD Keys account? Must be the same as your registered FB account

Original Poster

furreal

Are you logged in to your CD Keys account? Must be the same as your … Are you logged in to your CD Keys account? Must be the same as your registered FB account

Of course, yet it's still not working! :-(

Quikfinder

Of course, yet it's still not working! :-(

Maybe try refreshing the code, since it's account specific and it won't work with other accounts, if not contact CD Keys I'm sure they'll sort it out

Original Poster

furreal

Maybe try refreshing the code, since it's account specific and it won't … Maybe try refreshing the code, since it's account specific and it won't work with other accounts, if not contact CD Keys I'm sure they'll sort it out

I will thank you :-) Does it work for you? Would it be possible to reply with the code, whilst waiting for cdkeys to respond?

Quikfinder

I will thank you :-) Does it work for you? Would it be possible to reply … I will thank you :-) Does it work for you? Would it be possible to reply with the code, whilst waiting for cdkeys to respond?

Yep it works for me, hopefully they've sorted it out for you ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover55
      2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)814
      3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer34
      4. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?22

See more discussions