CDkeys Fallout 4 code already redeemed

Found 18th Nov 2015
Hi folks, I have just purchased a copy of Fallout 4 from CD Keys and Steam is saying that it has already been redeemed? Has anyone else had an issue with them?

Cheers
Community Updates
10 Comments
There's always some risk of this with unauthorised resellers. However, I'd expect that if you just contact their customer services they'll be able to provide a replacement.
Check your game library as it could simply be in yours?, contact them there pretty good,
never encountered this with cdkeys, ive used them many times. contact them, im sure theyll be happy to help
I have also used CDKeys many times before and their service is great, reliable and cheap i actually purchased my copy of Fallout 4 there as well and i had no problems at all. I am sure if you contact them they will nearly instantly resolve this issue.
Original Poster
I contacted support yesterday and still no response...... So much for decent customer service:(
Arcturas

I contacted support yesterday and still no response...... So much for … I contacted support yesterday and still no response...... So much for decent customer service:(

You posted this thread at around 6pm and I assume you contacted them after this thread was made. It is now 9:40am. Do you expect their CS team to work 24 hour days? oO

Give them time to respond before criticising their CS.
Edited by: "RossD89" 19th Nov 2015
Original Poster
RossD89

You posted this thread at around 6pm and I assume you contacted them … You posted this thread at around 6pm and I assume you contacted them after this thread was made. It is now 9:40am. Do you expect their CS team to work 24 hour days? oOGive them time to respond before criticising their CS.

It states they have a 24 hour customer service desk. I contacted them at 11am yesterday, before i posted here.......
Edited by: "Arcturas" 19th Nov 2015
Arcturas

It states they have a 24 hour customer service desk. I contacted them at … It states they have a 24 hour customer service desk. I contacted them at 1pm yesterday, before i posted here.......

Aaah okay. Apologies
I have had a similar problem with them with a game on steam being took away from my library because it was brought with a stolen credit card they sorted it out and gave me another code within a day or 2
Original Poster
All sorted!:)
Edited by: "Arcturas" 19th Nov 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants