Cdkeys issue

Posted 1st MayEdited by:"Snakeyes646"
I made an order on cdkeys and it say payment review, what does it mean? used many times and never had that?
I know it means payment is reviewed but would like to know if other ppl have had this and can let me know how long it takes etc?
Community Updates
12 Comments
The payment is being reviewed
well duh, but i want to know why would it be reviewd all of a sudden after over 100 orders?
It means the payment is being review sir
I had to drop them a message via email and then got in touch with their Facebook chat option to push through my order. I waited about 1 hour before doing this.
Message them on Facebook.
cowboys cd keys
Snakeyes64601/05/2020 21:41

well duh, but i want to know why would it be reviewd all of a sudden after …well duh, but i want to know why would it be reviewd all of a sudden after over 100 orders?

That’s not nice! He/she has partly answered your question
Misslovely02/05/2020 01:45

That’s not nice! He/she has partly answered your question

When it says "payment Review" i know it means payment review....its obvious, but i was asking more from a view that other ppl have had this happen and could tell me how long the process lasts etc, i used card and it did this, i then decided to buy something else using paypal and it went through just fine. Nothing to do with not being nice, many ppl know me here and know im a cool guy and meant no (not niceness!)
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 2nd May
Edited to make it more understandable that i am not dumb.
I'm not 100% sure but it probably means they're reviewing your payment.
McShane102/05/2020 16:42

I'm not 100% sure but it probably means they're reviewing your payment.

See you get ppl like this, 4 deals and a smart mouth.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 2nd May
Snakeyes64602/05/2020 19:36

See you get ppl like this, 4 deals and a smart mouth.

Yeah, your deal e-peen is much better than mine. Teach me your ways oh glorious one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions