CDKEYS XBOX LIVE GOLD :This code has already been redeemed > RESOLVED

Posted 28th Aug 2020Edited by:"MontBelzoni"
Purchased 12month xbox live gold membership via this hotukdeals link April 1. My Existing membership ran out yesterday 27/8 and when attempting to redeem this code via microsoft redeem got error This code has already been redeemed.

Cdkeys customer service response today = I've checked your order and can confirm that this code was sent only to you, and was valid and unused when sent.Can we ask you to please try restart and check again? There might also be a problem with the platform you're looking to redeem your code on, and so we recommend contacting Microsoft support as they should be able to support you further.

Xbox customer service response today = We advise the code (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) for 12 months live gold subscription has been redeemed on a different account on the 16-08-2020 at 10AM. We would like you to check with the third party to obtain a replacement code. Here it is your case number from XBOX Microsoft support team xxxxxxxxxxxx

During my conversation xbox were v helpful however would not reveal personal info etc but the user account telephone code is confirmed registered as +86 China & Chinese user name.

I have previously purchased xbox codes with cdkeys without issues. The first time I viewed this code on my cdkeys.com account was yesterday 27/8/2020 when I attempted to redeem it.

Will wait for a response from ccdkeys but my concern is that :

1. cdkeys account security has been compromised
2 cdkeys have sold the key to another user

Anyone else had/ resolved similar issue with cd keys?
Community Updates
Ask
Discussions
11 Comments
Post a comment