CDKEYS.COM still no key after 3 hours

Found 5th Oct 2017
Title says it all. only recieved a skrill confirmation and no answer in 3 hours nor a email
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Write to your MP, start a petition, tweet them, email the CEO and create accounts on forums to share your immense pain with everyone.

Some of that usually works and bags you all sorts of bonuses. Like an apology email, Full refund or just a sense that your tantrum made the world a better place for everyone.

I prefer to post the odd deal to make the world a better place..
Edited by: "Dawsy" 5th Oct 2017
11 Comments
support.cdkeys.com/hc/…new

There's no need to worry - they'll get this sorted for you. Also, make sure to check your email spam folder.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 5th Oct 2017
How long are they meant to take?
Do they state a turnaround time?
Original Poster
i sent a email, opened a ticket. tried to call them still no answer. desperately checking my email because i wanna play pubg that bad lol. its usually ment to take 1-2 hours for new customers.
Destard20 m ago

How long are they meant to take?Do they state a turnaround time?

Usually keys arrive pretty much instantly, but they ask you to wait 30 minutes before reaising a support ticket.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 5th Oct 2017
Write to your MP, start a petition, tweet them, email the CEO and create accounts on forums to share your immense pain with everyone.

Some of that usually works and bags you all sorts of bonuses. Like an apology email, Full refund or just a sense that your tantrum made the world a better place for everyone.

I prefer to post the odd deal to make the world a better place..
Edited by: "Dawsy" 5th Oct 2017
hnt668 m ago

i sent a email, opened a ticket. tried to call them still no answer. …i sent a email, opened a ticket. tried to call them still no answer. desperately checking my email because i wanna play pubg that bad lol. its usually ment to take 1-2 hours for new customers.

Pop down to your local KFC and get yourself a chicken dinner.
Not quite the same thing, but should help a bit.
Give em time i think they are one guy or something
Original Poster
stop with the bants lmao
If you don't like waiting pubg isn't the game for you
Original Poster
catbeans2 m ago

If you don't like waiting pubg isn't the game for you

haHAA
Dawsy3 h, 18 m ago

Write to your MP, start a petition, tweet them, email the CEO and create …Write to your MP, start a petition, tweet them, email the CEO and create accounts on forums to share your immense pain with everyone.Some of that usually works and bags you all sorts of bonuses. Like an apology email, Full refund or just a sense that your tantrum made the world a better place for everyone.I prefer to post the odd deal to make the world a better place..

You hit a 6" Annular Ring Shank straight into that timber in one hit....amazing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions