CDWOW £5 off voucher on selected games

Hi All,

I have a £5 off voucher for selected games at CDWOW if anyone wants it, Who will use it when i send it to them. I will also send to other people incase it can be used more then once, so the first person better use it first

The e-voucher expires midnight 24th May, 2008

Hope it helps someone

8 Comments

can i have it please x

Banned

I'll have it too please....
Mostwanted direct PM when you've used and then I'll try myself.

Banned

Liddle ol' me;2162121

there is another still available here … there is another still available here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/188874/unwanted-voucher-code-giveaway-chea/

Not to worry Chuckles.... going for other, so someone else can take this
Still hate you Chuckles....Jammy **** Lol...just joking
:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ODB_69;2162170

Not to worry Chuckles.... going for other, so someone else can take … Not to worry Chuckles.... going for other, so someone else can take thisStill hate you Chuckles....Jammy **** Lol...just joking :p:thumbsup:

What you hate me for? thought everyone who had CDWOW got one lol

I have jsut sent this to mostwanteddirect and asked her to let me know when she has used it so I can give it to others to.
I think you can use it lots of times as it was a general mail from CDWOW so hopefully it will be, but wanted to make sure one person got it first so people were not disapointed later on when it did't know.

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect;2161703

can i have it please x

Hi Just sent you it, let me know after you use it so I can then add it here encase others can use it to. Wanted to send 2 one person so lots of people were not disapointed later on if it did't work.

Thanks for the Rep

Original Poster

ODB_69;2162110

I'll have it too please....Mostwanted direct PM when you've used and then … I'll have it too please....Mostwanted direct PM when you've used and then I'll try myself.

Glad you got another one

So how was the I am legend anyway did it have the ulternate ending on it? How did you get your Rep so high so wuick i thought I was doing well with the amount of posts I have done but you have gone through the roof in posts and Rep, Dam you!!

Original Poster

No one has used this yet and it has to be used by midnight tonight so here is the voucher

|| CD-WOW! Mailout ||

=================================

Congratulations!

Here is your CD WOW! Discount voucher, to be used against selected games at CD WOW!

To Buy Online:

1. Click on the link below to visit the selection at CD WOW!

resp.email-cdwow.com/iw4…993

(NB: You MUST visit the CD WOW! website using the link above for your discount voucher to be valid. Failure to do so will mean your voucher will not work correctly.)

2. Choose Video Game you want by clicking 'ADD TO CART'

3. Continue shopping or 'Click To Checkout'

4. Click 'REDEEM GIFT VOUCHER' and enter your unique e-Voucher code below into the e-Voucher box.

5. Click 'PROCEED' on Credit/Debit card payments

6. Click Confirm to send payment and complete your CD WOW! purchase

Your Unique e-Voucher Code:

f0e5c-e772c-6fbf2-fbabe

Your e-Voucher value :

GBP 5

Your e-voucher expires midnight 24th May, 2008.

Happy Shopping!

CD WOW!

Terms and conditions apply – please see resp.email-cdwow.com/iw4…lay for t&c’s
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs2059
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
    4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33

See more discussions