Groups

cdwow help please

so ive got a £2 voucher from cdwow that says linked to account but nothing happens at checkout and the t&c's are not clear (to me), what does this mean

* Vouchers become active 24 hours after purchase. Any attempt to redeem vouchers within this period will be declined within the Checkout.

soz for being a div

6 Comments

It means that you need to wait 24 hours after receiving the voucher code before you can use it, and it will not work before that time has elapsed.

When did you receive the code?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7186009

It means that you need to wait 24 hours after receiving the voucher code … It means that you need to wait 24 hours after receiving the voucher code before you can use it, and it will not work before that time has elapsed.When did you receive the code?

oh I see, 18 hours ago, want to use it on the alien quad deal so hope there's some left in 6 hrs :roll:

Original Poster

and is it just me or are cdwow dead crafty, i have never known any other site that will change all their prices to counteract a discount voucher

michelleleemoo;7186025

oh I see, 18 hours ago, want to use it on the alien quad deal so hope … oh I see, 18 hours ago, want to use it on the alien quad deal so hope there's some left in 6 hrs :roll:

It's gone up to £12.99 now :w00t:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7186721

It's gone up to £12.99 now :w00t:

no way! grrrrrrr :x

Original Poster

the animals!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions