Groups

Cdwow Order Or Not To Order

Hi Just Wanted Some Info Before I Buy.want To Order A Dvd Csi New York From Cdwow. But No Sure Weather To Order Has Anyone Recieved There Orders From Cd Wow Or Shouid I Stay Away From Them Dont Want To Lose Money Thanks Any Help Will Be Great.

11 Comments

jensooty

Hi Just Wanted Some Info Before I Buy.want To Order A Dvd Csi New York … Hi Just Wanted Some Info Before I Buy.want To Order A Dvd Csi New York From Cdwow. But No Sure Weather To Order Has Anyone Recieved There Orders From Cd Wow Or Shouid I Stay Away From Them Dont Want To Lose Money Thanks Any Help Will Be Great.

CDWOW is a reputable company, I have purchased numerous items with no problems over the past few years.

Ordered loads from them, very reputable company.:-D

I ordered Supernatural last Thursday and received it this morning.

I haven't really used them much for a while though - my main issue with them is that when they moved the CS dept to Cyprus they decided that they will only refund postage to return faulty items to them in vouchers. If an item is faulty, they shoud refund the postage it cost you to return the item to your credit card, not in vouchers. That really put me off of them (especially as they didn't really really draw customer's attention tot he change.)

It sure is weird reading a sentence with capitals on every word!!! :thumbsup:

CD-WOW is a reputable company, however in recent months they have been taken to court (successfully) due to selling low price CDs and DVDs from outside Europe.

Banned

Yeah they are reputable, have ordered loads off and always top notch :thumbsup: About a week delivery but at the cheap prices its worth it!

markwills

It sure is weird reading a sentence with capitals on every word!!! … It sure is weird reading a sentence with capitals on every word!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah - i found that out yesterday - in my rush to type something i ended up typing it in capitals, then found out it autmoatically changed it to just capitals at the start

It's Very Annoying When People Type Like This... Why Do They Do It??

gary_rip has a great thread on getting the best deals via vouchers and quidco - hotukdeals.com/for…571

Everything back to normal since the £41million debt then?

samthorley

Yeah they are reputable, have ordered loads off and always top notch … Yeah they are reputable, have ordered loads off and always top notch :thumbsup: About a week delivery but at the cheap prices its worth it!Yeah - i found that out yesterday - in my rush to type something i ended up typing it in capitals, then found out it autmoatically changed it to just capitals at the start

It's a feature of certain Forum software...

Just to stop full on CAP posts.

Had no probs with CD-WOW

ade2j

Everything back to normal since the £41million debt then?

I don't think anything changed to be honest.

BristolDeal

I don't think anything changed to be honest.

Okay good to hear.

Only thing that has changed is the increase in prices
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions