Expired

Celcus tv advice

Found 18th Oct 2013
I bought a celcus 42 inch 3d tv about 18 months, the kiddies were just watching a film and it switched off, ive checked all the normal things like fuse etc but it wont come back on and the standby light is not on either but the touch panel makes the normal clicking nosie when pressed.....

any advice.... thank you in advance!
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskCelcus
9 Comments
Banned
It's gone mate move on
Have you checked the on/off switch? On their 32 inch model it's underneath the tv.
Original Poster
blissot

Have you checked the on/off switch? On their 32 inch model it's … Have you checked the on/off switch? On their 32 inch model it's underneath the tv.

the on off switch is on the front on a touch panel when pressed it beeps but nothing happens its prob dead but im clutching at straws lol
bought from sainsburys. loads of these teles get returned im afraid
first thing to go on these TVs is a component on the power supply. Some shops will fix for around £80 but if you are confident with a soldering iron you can get the parts from E Bay for around £3
Its a great brand reflected on its performance
Banned
you did quite well to get 18 months use out of it really
Original Poster
csiman

you did quite well to get 18 months use out of it really

by the looks of it yes, I googled the tv and seen hundreds of people moaning lol ah well its gone to the tip now bye bye tv lol
Hi every one just saying but I got the Celsus 32 inch tv for Christmas and my sister got one we set them up my parents went crazy they thought I broke it 6 months later I checked the web for reviews and everyone who has bought o e has said they turn off after 2 mins of being on when I turn it on it goes off quicker people are taking them back if you recognise all shops have not got many reviews displayed due to the tv being faulty and getting bad reviews which shops hide bad reviews SOS but its true I'm taking it back
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants