Groups
    EXPIRED

Celebrity come dine with me

Anyone seen the trailer for the new series?

"whatever you do,dont invite Michael Barrymore for dinner"

yea-especially if you have a swimming pool!

20 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8681865

and certainly not if you have a broom in the house

lmfao

Or a Puff

What would he cook though?
    Spotted Dick?
    Cream Puff?
    Fairy cakes?
    Sausage surprise?
    Toad in the hole?
    Chocolate surprise?
    Fudge?

hes gone straight so the press say
    LOL
    never believe the press

Original Poster

skusey;8681900

What would he cook though?Spotted Dick?Cream Puff?Fairy cakes?Sausage … What would he cook though?Spotted Dick?Cream Puff?Fairy cakes?Sausage surprise?Toad in the hole?Chocolate surprise?Fudge?

is that PACKED fudge?

whatsThePoint;8681899

Anyway he was in the news last week and said he's no longer gayAs if … Anyway he was in the news last week and said he's no longer gayAs if being gay would make it longer anyway :?

robertkay;8681906

hes gone straight so the press sayLOLnever believe the press

I thought you were either gay or straight?
    Didnt realise it was a choice.

whatsThePoint;8681865

and certainly not if you have a broom in the house

:lol:

Apparently he says he is going to have a "going back in party" due to the fact he is now dating a woman - and that he had had a "coming out party" when he came out.

Its z listers on that show - but the guy who does the commentary just makes that programme watchable - he is hysterical

barky;8681914

is that PACKED fudge?

Yes, deeply packed:whistling:

Banned

There was one on last night (the one for common people) in which my missus knew one of the contestants - who won!

whatsThePoint;8681947

He didn't say he was no longer gay, he said he was going to stop smoking … He didn't say he was no longer gay, he said he was going to stop smoking and give up fags

no, he said he cant be arsed any more:)

guv;8681943

There was one on last night (the one for common people) in which my … There was one on last night (the one for common people) in which my missus knew one of the contestants - who won!

was it the female she knew - as I was so glad she won as needed the money to pay for her wedding

whatsThePoint;8681899

Anyway he was in the news last week and said he's no longer gay

So he's been cured? :?

cant believe people go on and make a meal that they have never attempted before, very odd.

whatsThePoint;8681990

DLM is getting married :?

:giggle:

This is the guy who does the sarcy commentary google.co.uk/ima…=wi

Banned

bossyboots;8681972

was it the female she knew - as I was so glad she won as needed the money … was it the female she knew - as I was so glad she won as needed the money to pay for her wedding

My missus was watching upstairs and come down... quick quick I know one of the contestants. There was a couple doing Karaoke.... and it was one of the two she knew. I wasnt interested and just said "yes dear". Cant get too excited over the program, though its sometimes interesting to see some of the complete nobs they get on it!

guv;8682030

My missus was watching upstairs and come down... quick quick I know one … My missus was watching upstairs and come down... quick quick I know one of the contestants. There was a couple doing Karaoke.... and it was one of the two she knew. I wasnt interested and just said "yes dear". Cant get too excited over the program, though its sometimes interesting to see some of the complete nobs they get on it!

Hence the Barrymore thread:)

Original Poster

Im guessing barrymore would be no good at snooker-he seems unable to decide whether to go for the pink or the brown:whistling:

oh when is this on.

Pat sharp is on tonight, remember him from FUN HOUSE.

this should be great TV

He was on a chat show over here in ireland a few months back and lost the plot
    he must of been out of his head on drugs.

seen the advert for this and it shows you him throwing food about the place :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?33
      2. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?711
      3. Amazon S&S price fix question22
      4. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?33

See more discussions