Celebrity HUKD Badge help!

Found 17th Jul
Good evening fellow HUKD'lers, can someone give some tips for unlocking these achievement's? I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask this question or if I'm breaking the rules but it's hard to get 200 comments, no idea how I'll manage 400

Just curious as to how I can achieve them, can it be on a discussion or does it have to be a deal thread?

Also, could someone explain the Heatwave badge please, is it meant to come and go?

Thanks for your input, help, solution, apologies to HUKD staff if this discussion is forbidden. Please feel free to put me in front of the firing squad
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Heatwave comes and goes. It's an elusive creature.
Kind of similar to politicians, turn your head for a second and they'll leave with everything
dont worry to much about it, most dont. Of couse you can talk it why not, it also adds up to the 200 and 400 comments most people will comment on deals, add their feeling or you could be like one user just post as many questions as you can even if you could google the answer quicker

Join in on misc conversations, there can be some good discussions there but not as many as there used to be.

Heatwave is depending on you continually posting hot deals, but again dont worry about that just try and keep posting deals, the more deals the merrier. Just watch out if you post a really cold deal your voting heat can go down to nearly 1 so dont do the daft posts there is no real point.
Thanks eslick, what an incredibly detailed post. I appreciate the time and effort you put in for my benefit. I do understand some things regarding to voting mechanics. Thanks again, appreciated greatly
eslick56 m ago

dont worry to much about it, most dont. Of couse you can talk it why not, …dont worry to much about it, most dont. Of couse you can talk it why not, it also adds up to the 200 and 400 comments most people will comment on deals, add their feeling or you could be like one user just post as many questions as you can even if you could google the answer quicker Join in on misc conversations, there can be some good discussions there but not as many as there used to be.Heatwave is depending on you continually posting hot deals, but again dont worry about that just try and keep posting deals, the more deals the merrier. Just watch out if you post a really cold deal your voting heat can go down to nearly 1 so dont do the daft posts there is no real point.

I wonder who you're referring to...
The are plenty of other things in life to worry about than this, like everything.
Just be part of the community and most of those badges will come to you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants