Groups

Celebrity Mr & Mrs

Has it occured to anyone else that its soooooo, soooooo easy for cheating on this programme? Fern and Phil ask the question, whilst partner is in the box.. when partner comes out the box, and asks them the same question .. all the couple need to do, is continue holding hands, being all lovey dovey, and squeeze their partners hand when its the right answer ... The whole programme is crackers..

8 Comments

what does it matter,the more they get right the more for charity

Original Poster

ettam123;1929698

what does it matter,the more they get right the more for charity

:oops: It doesn't matter .. I was just askin

In the original Border TV series some couples used to answer whichever came first alphabetically, so yes there are ways to cheat.

My great grandmother was on that show in the 1970s; apparently the studio was minute, only about 20-25 people in the audience!

My hubby was saying the exact same thing when it was on last night!

I agree.... Lembit whispered somthing in that cheeky girls ear..... it could have been the answers! except she got most of them wrong...........

wonder how long it will e before a few gay blokes come on, answering questions about favourite lube

Original Poster

mrtootough;1931204

wonder how long it will e before a few gay blokes come on, answering … wonder how long it will e before a few gay blokes come on, answering questions about favourite lube

.. would it then be, Mr & Mr? :thinking::)

mrtootough;1931204

wonder how long it will e before a few gay blokes come on, answering … wonder how long it will e before a few gay blokes come on, answering questions about favourite lube

Eeeeehhhhhhh..........

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74044544
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    3. Spotify Family Premium share721
    4. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions