Groups

Celebrity Slim

Banned
    The diet publisised by Lloyd's Phamacy. What do you know about it?
    x

6 Comments

Its a fad. You'll do it for a couple of weeks, stop, and then put all the weight back on.

Is it not just their version of Slimfast?

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5714859

Nothing, is it good? Are you gonna try it?

A friend of ours isnt particularly big but still lost 2 dress sizes and has kept it off, started around xmas. Thinking of it.

Goonieman;5714883

Its a fad. You'll do it for a couple of weeks, stop, and then put all the … Its a fad. You'll do it for a couple of weeks, stop, and then put all the weight back on.

wondering this, but its heavily supported by our GP surgery. Nurses are involved and providing weekly weigh ins and support.

stefor;5714962

Is it not just their version of Slimfast?

Yep, except there is the GP support behind it and seems a little more organised as you buy a weeks worth at a time.

x

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5715108

WOW, well good for your friend, I don't know much about these diet … WOW, well good for your friend, I don't know much about these diet things, but if it gives you the incentive and keeps you motivated, why not?My diet is pretty crap, but I walk every where and I am pretty active, keeps me okayish on the weight side of things, but health wise, probably not too good.Good luck anyway H_K:thumbsup:

cheers:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

some great feedback here;
    forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…977

I'm starting this tomorrow, it's a lot of money, but I like the easiness of it!

Original Poster Banned

Just found out as well, Rowlands Pharmacy have a full support system if you wish to take advantage of it. It's free and private, they weigh and measure you weekly to track your progress with you.

I know at £25 a week its a lot more expensive than weightwatchers, slimming world etc, but it seems that you get the same support, plus 2 of your meals a day for this cost which seems more reasonable now.

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764222
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711

See more discussions