Groups

Celebrity spotting thread...!

We all love a bit of celeb spotting, so here's your chance to tell all! Did you get a photo/autograph? Where were they and what were they doing? Was he or she rude/charming? Did they look as hot in the flesh or were minging without make up? Spill!

77 Comments

get a few famous footballers in my store but only autograph ive evr got was steve davis( i was 12) WOULD NEVER again ask someone for there autograph

if my dad was still alive may have asked for his

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;7790056

get a few famous footballers in my store but only autograph ive evr got … get a few famous footballers in my store but only autograph ive evr got was steve davis( i was 12) WOULD NEVER again ask someone for there autograph if my dad was still alive may have asked for his

Steve Davis is a legend!

Original Poster

I saw Ryan Giggs and Scholes once at a match...They were sitting really close behind me! Top blokes, signed autographs no problems! I think I have a picture....

ei8hty5ive;7790074

Steve Davis is a legend!

true so was my dad :thumbsup:

Met Catherine Zeta Jones and Julia Roberts in a place called Lake Las Vegas when they were filming Oceans12.
    CZJ = Nice person.
    JR= B!tch, very rude

ei8hty5ive;7790095

I saw Ryan Giggs and Scholes once at a match...They were sitting really … I saw Ryan Giggs and Scholes once at a match...They were sitting really close behind me! Top blokes, signed autographs no problems! I think I have a picture....

yeah they seem top blokes no egos

I have met a few celebrities, including;
    Katie Price,
    Atomic Kitten (are they still about?)
    Nicole Lawrence (was Carol singing with her before Christmas),
    Luke Pasqualino (Freddie from Skins)
    Peter Boizot (the guy who founded Pizza Express)
    Barry Fry,
    Eva Longoria (At Harrods)
    Nicola Mclean Williams (Lives across the road)
    David Proud (who plays Adam Best in Eastenders)
    John Major (was down our high street just before Christmas,

Met these whilst at work;
    Olly Murs
    Taio Cruz
    Chipmunk
    N-Dubz

Original Poster

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy148/ei8hty5ive/Giggs.jpg

Wow!! LTL

Original Poster

thedish;7790107

Met Catherine Zeta Jones and Julia Roberts in a place called Lake Las … Met Catherine Zeta Jones and Julia Roberts in a place called Lake Las Vegas when they were filming Oceans12.CZJ = Nice person. JR= B!tch, very rude

Wow! So the rumours are true!!

Brb off to some kind of Sainsburys in Surrey...

Installed phone line in Freddy Sheperds house, Shay Givens house (just before he move to Man City) and fixed a fault on god (sorry Alan Shearers) broadband

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7790142

I have met a few celebrities, including;Katie Price, Atomic Kitten (are … I have met a few celebrities, including;Katie Price, Atomic Kitten (are they still about?) Nicole Lawrence (was Carol singing with her before Christmas), Luke Pasqualino (Freddie from Skins) Peter Boizot (the guy who founded Pizza Express) Barry Fry, Eva Longoria (At Harrods) Nicola Mclean Williams (Lives across the road) David Proud (who plays Adam Best in Eastenders)John Major (was down our high street just before Christmas,Met these whilst at work; Olly MursTaio CruzChipmunkN-Dubz

I'm impressed! Are you really Joanna Lumley?!!???!!

ei8hty5ive;7790170

I'm impressed! Are you really Joanna Lumley?!!???!!

I'm afraid not! :-D

Original Poster

angelfairee;7790165

Brb off to some kind of Sainsburys in Surrey...

If you're not careful restraining orders won't look good on your CV....

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7790168

Installed phone line in Freddy Sheperds house, Shay Givens house (just … Installed phone line in Freddy Sheperds house, Shay Givens house (just before he move to Man City) and fixed a fault on god (sorry Alan Shearers) broadband

It's good to see even football legends have problems with their BB connections!

ei8hty5ive;7790183

If you're not careful restraining orders won't look good on your CV....

Sssshhhh, you didnt see me!

I live down the road from Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen. However you spell it.

ei8hty5ive;7790195

It's good to see even football legends have problems with their BB … It's good to see even football legends have problems with their BB connections!

Proper nice bloke he is too, fantastic house.

Original Poster

angelfairee;7790201

Sssshhhh, you didnt see me!I live down the road from Lawrence … Sssshhhh, you didnt see me!I live down the road from Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen. However you spell it.

That's not much of a boast...If I was you I'd rather have kept that to myself! lol

Original Poster

I've seen Micheala from Hollyoaks, Steve from Hollyoaks and, er, that girl from Emmerdale...Erm...Roxanna Pallet! She was tiny but gorgeous!

Dad met Stone Cold Steve Austen in Vegas a few weeks ago

Happily chatted to him for a minute or two and autographed a fiver

http://www.listze.com/uploads/item-2347.jpg

The only "celeb" I've met was Dympna (Alexandra Ford) from Give My Head Peace (packed her shopping in Sainsburys when doing a fundraiser for school rugby team).

http://www.givemyheadpeace.co.uk/images/gmhp-header-l.jpg (Blondie on left)

My mum met Jamie Cullum (I think is his name, piano player?) at work.

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/Images/WhatsNew/jamie_cullum.jpg

met JK Rowling at a signing thing on the eve of the release of deathly hallows

steve mclaren. he's the godfather to a family's kids in our town and saw him walking round town. the dad said hi but steve looked abit bemused lol. he didnt have a brolly!

mum met pele! my granddad worked for Puma so she got to meet him (he wore puma boots). autograph might be worth something. she got autographs off all the puma boot wearers, and loads more people. dont know how she got them all, just living in london i guess.

ei8hty5ive;7790234

That's not much of a boast...If I was you I'd rather have kept that to … That's not much of a boast...If I was you I'd rather have kept that to myself! lol

Okay fine!

I walked past Prince William in the street.

Pete Doherty sat in my workplace and stared at me.

I met Stingray from Neighbours and Warren from Hollyoaks.

I've met Fightstar. A few times.

Umm.

Frank Carson
    Craig Charles
    Dwight Yorke
    Big Ron Atkinson and his dogs (many times)

Oh wait, and Princess Anne.

And Zara Phillips and her rugby boyfriend were in the same club as me a while ago.

Original Poster

emhaslam;7790269

met JK Rowling at a signing thing on the eve of the release of deathly … met JK Rowling at a signing thing on the eve of the release of deathly hallowssteve mclaren. he's the godfather to a family's kids in our town and saw him walking round town. the dad said hi but steve looked abit bemused lol. he didnt have a brolly!mum met pele! my granddad worked for Puma so she got to meet him (he wore puma boots). autograph might be worth something. she got autographs off all the puma boot wearers, and loads more people. dont know how she got them all, just living in london i guess.

That's really cool! Did you know JK Rowling has more money that the queen!!

Oh and I always see Dom Joly.

Original Poster

angelfairee;7790286

Oh wait, and Princess Anne.And Zara Phillips and her rugby boyfriend were … Oh wait, and Princess Anne.And Zara Phillips and her rugby boyfriend were in the same club as me a while ago.

You really are laa dee daa!! Rubbing shoulders with royalty! We're not worthy!!

Supermod

Mathew Horne, Deborah Meaden, Cillian Murphy, Linkin Park, Metallica, Gordon Ramsay and loads more.

Most famous person I have ever met is Michael Jackson - bbc.co.uk/dev…tml

Original Poster

I feel kinda inadequate now...!

ei8hty5ive;7790290

That's really cool! Did you know JK Rowling has more money that the … That's really cool! Did you know JK Rowling has more money that the queen!!

My son went to the same school "Craiglockhart Primary" as her kid in Edinburgh and she was at the gate waiting a few times

ei8hty5ive;7790317

I feel kinda inadequate now...!

+1

ei8hty5ive;7790297

You really are laa dee daa!! Rubbing shoulders with royalty! We're not … You really are laa dee daa!! Rubbing shoulders with royalty! We're not worthy!!

You knows it ;-)

I'll cancel it out a bit by admitting to meeting Kieron the vicar and Craig from Hollyoaks as well. Haha.

Banned

Queen

Prince Charles

Victoria Beckham

David Beckham

Dean Sullivan

Sue Jenkins

Brooklyn Beckham

Bernard Manning

Chubby Brown

Little & Large

Roy Walker

Ryan Giggs

Lee Sharpe

Gary Pallister

Samia Smith

Blanche Hunt

Michael Le Vell

Shobna Gulati

Simon Gregson

Sean Wilson

Kerry Katona

Scott Wright

Michaela Strachan

Timmy Walsh

Fiona Phillips

Original Poster

angelfairee;7790340

You knows it ;-)I'll cancel it out a bit by admitting to meeting Kieron … You knows it ;-)I'll cancel it out a bit by admitting to meeting Kieron the vicar and Craig from Hollyoaks as well. Haha.

So where do you work meeting all these celebs? A maid at Buckigham palace by day, stripper in a celebrity haunt by night?! I'm just joking!! Unless thats what you REALLY do, in that case i'd be VERY impressed!

Original Poster

DLM;7790361

QueenPrince CharlesVictoria BeckhamDavid BeckhamBrooklyn BeckhamBernard … QueenPrince CharlesVictoria BeckhamDavid BeckhamBrooklyn BeckhamBernard ManningChubby BrownLittle & LargeRoy WalkerRyan GiggsLee SharpeGary PallisterSamia SmithBlanche HuntMichael Le VellShobna GulatiSimon GregsonSean WilsonKerry KatonaScott WrightMichaela StrachanTimmy WalshFiona Phillips

:w00t: No!

well I have slept with the following

lisa from emmerdale
    kevin from corrination street
    Pat from east enders
    Trevor mc donald
    Ann robinson
    dale winton
    that mear cat off the adds (i got fleas)
    alix read
    garry barlow

and that was just this year

ei8hty5ive;7790374

So where do you work meeting all these celebs? A maid at Buckigham palace … So where do you work meeting all these celebs? A maid at Buckigham palace by day, stripper in a celebrity haunt by night?! I'm just joking!! Unless thats what you REALLY do, in that case i'd be VERY impressed!

I just get about a bit

I've also seen Sharon Davies around a couple of times.

Marina;7790324

+1

just make stuff up i did c my post above

xxxxx

and you will always be a celeb to me

it is part of my job but the main ones i remember in no order of importance are H.H. chelsea clinton,gordon brown,diana,the queen, kylie,madonna,britney,both princes,U2,queen,kings of leon,metallica,slipknot, jamie cullum,prodigy,prince charles,jason donovan,dolly parton,kiss,aerosmith,marily manson,roger waters,sting,faihless,cliff richard, lionel ritchie, the commodores, shirley bassey, green day, ....
    Its not all glamour thou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72944199
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1116
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5032507
      4. GCSE Results day911

See more discussions