Found 25th Mar 2008
Random question, EVERYONE loves a bargain and the internet is a pretty anonymous place, is there any celebritys on hotukdeals?

(ps i dont mind even if u were a celebrity make yourself be known)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
70 Comments

[email protected];1773965

Apparently I am Orlando Bloom

you mean you dont know if you are??

Apparently I look like patrick swayze used to get ribbed when i worked behind the bar 20 years ago

masterruckus;1773967

you mean you dont know if you are??

I do know if I am, or not, other people seem convinced If I have to sign autographs and have my photo taken with people does that make me him?

I'm quite well known locally!!

[email protected];1774025

I do know if I am, or not, other people seem convinced If I have to … I do know if I am, or not, other people seem convinced If I have to sign autographs and have my photo taken with people does that make me him?

lol id milk it for all its worth, or get a job as his look a like
l

raptorcigs;1773991

Apparently I look like patrick swayze used to get ribbed when i worked … Apparently I look like patrick swayze used to get ribbed when i worked behind the bar 20 years ago

Road house

I'm Spartacus.

Mavis Cruet;1774116

I'm Spartacus.

You too, popular name.

:thumbsup:

Well! My mum thinks I look like John Travolta!

Mavis Cruet;1774116

I'm Spartacus.

no im fattycu------Spartacus

Someone once said I looked like Paul McCartney ... can't see it myself!

Im kate moss.....

pinkkitty2007;1774219

Im kate moss.....

You poor thing...

people say i look like borat dont see it myself lol

I played "Dead Guy Number 3"..(that was my job description, not my charactors name). in a movie....I got poked with a stick by someone that found me. The bloke (Actor) that poked me was famous...so does that count?

I doubt if any celebs are going to admit to using a cheap deals site.

I was told I look like a fat Eddie Kidd (the stunt rider)

Banned

chesso;1774027

I'm quite well known locally!!

I doubt you meant that to sound like it does!!!!!!!

Banned

People used to think I looked like Jesus.

I'd hear them saying "oh JESUS CHRIST, here he comes!" :thumbsup:

Im the Elephant man....I am not a monster !!!!!!!

urbundk;1774656

I played "Dead Guy Number 3"..(that was my job description, not my … I played "Dead Guy Number 3"..(that was my job description, not my charactors name). in a movie....I got poked with a stick by someone that found me. The bloke (Actor) that poked me was famous...so does that count?

What film/actor?

I was an extra in a few things

I think the biggest one was Nina's Heavenly Delights. I loved the Irony that I ended up being an extra in that

akme;1774861

Im the Elephant man....I am not a monster !!!!!!!

:giggle::giggle: Your on TV on Friday you know!

I used to pass for Frank Lampard (not his son).........but as i grew older gracefully and my beard was tinged with grey i was the spit of Georgie Best...............good looking hey!!........form a orderly queue..........

My son was in the vauxhall zafira advert the one with daddy cool music also Heinz ketchup advert with the old lady and murphy's law electric bill he was Richard mooneys son :thumbsup:

maybe u shud post a pic of ur celeb look alike and yourself! :P then we can see any resembulance.

Does sleeping with a celebrity count ?

My brother was in a Mastercard Advert, he was also in a crimewatch recreation and had to scream "keep looking at the floor!" while holding a sawn off shotgun. He was also in popstars and popidol and did pretty well.

Banned

Im craig david!

I was in S Club Juniors... well, I was in one of them!

billyX;1775076

ewww.

billyX;1775076

Thought I recognised you from the 'named and shamed' section in the News of the World. :whistling:

my only claim to fame is i look like the lead singer of the kaiser chiefs, Ricky Wilson (apparantly) and my cousin Nikki, is a dancer for Kylie minogue and blue (im sure shes dissapointed in herself) and numerous music vids and adverts!

Original Poster

hawkio;1775226

my only claim to fame is i look like the lead singer of the kaiser … my only claim to fame is i look like the lead singer of the kaiser chiefs, Ricky Wilson (apparantly) and my cousin Nikki, is a dancer for Kylie minogue and blue (im sure shes dissapointed in herself) and numerous music vids and adverts!

and your cousin on the other side is Neil Wainwright, who plays for some rubbish football team.

hernan crespo is my suposed lookalike, dont reckon so myself except for the long hair he used to have

guv;1774822

I doubt you meant that to sound like it does!!!!!!!

oops:oops:
Guv - you got an e-mail from the bbc, sounds like fame to me!!

billyX;1775076

lol awesome

Apologies all- it has just been pointed out to me that S Club Juniors were the ten year olds- I meant S Club 7, i'm not that sick!!!

My mate also says she was more Shakin Stevens than Rachel Stevens, but hey I believe anything an attractive girl tells me (when i've had a few)

Banned

why does no one believe me that im the real "craig david"???????????????
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions