Groups

Celine Dion Presale Link

I have the presale link for the Celine Dion concert on the 25th June and the 2nd of August in Leeds. I was told it's a unique link so I can forward it to someone if they really want it as I will not be using it. I wouldn't think it would only work with my email address but someone is welcome to try it. Private message me if you would like it.

17 Comments

She still alive ???

Rednirah

She still alive ???

Why wouldn't she be? She's only 49!

Would really love this. A lady iknow really needs it please as cant get the sale link with who she booked through. Its on her bucket list and would really appreciate getting.tickets before there gone

Original Poster

Summa

Would really love this. A lady iknow really needs it please as cant get … Would really love this. A lady iknow really needs it please as cant get the sale link with who she booked through. Its on her bucket list and would really appreciate getting.tickets before there gone

25th June
    m.ticketmaster.co.uk/eve…mcr

Tickets go on sale at 10am I hope this link will let you order but it's worth a try!!!

Let me know you got this.

Theres nothing there on link.other than tickets on sale 22nd. Really hoped it would work thankyou

Original Poster

Summa

Theres nothing there on link.other than tickets on sale 22nd. Really … Theres nothing there on link.other than tickets on sale 22nd. Really hoped it would work thankyou

That's all I get when I go into it too. There is a drop down menu next to the "tickets on sale 22nd" have another look.

Original Poster

Sorry the menu is above the "tickets on sale 22nd" have another look. Tells you when the presale starts. Check bk at 10am.

Iv just looked & there's nothing on there
    We had tickets through GetMeIn & they're refunding us up to 20days later & not giving us the presale link. I'm gutted

Is that you sarah ? Maybe check back at 10 through the link. X

Still not working

Original Poster

It's my link and I'm getting the same as you guys so definitely check back at 10am xx

Sweetpeajoey

It's my link and I'm getting the same as you guys so definitely check … It's my link and I'm getting the same as you guys so definitely check back at 10am xx

thanks seems to working ive messaged sarah the lady its for x

Original Poster

Yey!

Original Poster

Summa

thanks seems to working ive messaged sarah the lady its for x

Let me know if she manages to get some it would be nice to know

Got tickets, thanks guys really appreciate your help & kindness

Original Poster

sawaholt83

Got tickets, thanks guys really appreciate your help & kindness

Yey!!!! Hope you have a fantastic time!! Glad I could help.

still decent tickets left on eventim.co.uk website. I kept trying ticket master but got better one from there. Found it via here fan club website x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1415
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions