cello lcd tv help?

Found 28th Dec 2009
i have bought a cello lcd tv with a built in dvd player but when putting a dvd in its says no signal also the dvd slot wont open at all now. does anyone know whats up with it?
Community Updates
MiscTV & Video
11 Comments
After much consideration i have concluded its knackered.

(how old is it?)
Ive got one too with a similar issue and speaking to their helpline it seems they have a general issue with the tv getting stuck in standby and no ideas as to whether you can fix it or not..........They suggested it would probably cost more to get a local repairman to fix it than its worth

contrast-uk.net/cel…tml

They advised they wernt really a helpline and only did swapouts of in warranty products
i have one with built in freeview but cannot tune it :?
Goonieman;7353518

After much consideration i have concluded its knackered.(how old is it?)

it brand new only had it for xmas
it was bought from halfcost
bargain buyer;7355374

it was bought from halfcost

Return it?
Goonieman;7355528

Return it?

they havent got another one and i bought it really cheap (no wonder) if i ring cello do you think they will fix it ?
bargain buyer;7355599

they havent got another one and i bought it really cheap (no wonder) if i … they havent got another one and i bought it really cheap (no wonder) if i ring cello do you think they will fix it ?

They wouldnt fix or replace mind as it was over a year old but if you have evidence of it being new when you bought it you would probably have a chance using the contact details I posted above.

Let me know how you get on as id like to try and fix mine if poss
jase.2;7362421

They wouldnt fix or replace mind as it was over a year old but if you … They wouldnt fix or replace mind as it was over a year old but if you have evidence of it being new when you bought it you would probably have a chance using the contact details I posted above.Let me know how you get on as id like to try and fix mine if poss

i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they are sending a brand new tv out today they didnt even ask for a serial number, only for the make and my adress, if i was you i would ring them and tell them you have only had the tv for 10 months they will send a new one out. thanks again for posting that number
bargain buyer;7380397

i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they … i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they are sending a brand new tv out today they didnt even ask for a serial number, only for the make and my adress, if i was you i would ring them and tell them you have only had the tv for 10 months they will send a new one out. thanks again for posting that number

i asked if i needed a reciept to show where i bought it they said no, i hope it works for you
bargain buyer;7380397

i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they … i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they are sending a brand new tv out today they didnt even ask for a serial number, only for the make and my adress, if i was you i would ring them and tell them you have only had the tv for 10 months they will send a new one out. thanks again for posting that number

Thanks for that, did you get it delivered ok without problems?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants