Groups

cello lcd tv help?

i have bought a cello lcd tv with a built in dvd player but when putting a dvd in its says no signal also the dvd slot wont open at all now. does anyone know whats up with it?

11 Comments

After much consideration i have concluded its knackered.

(how old is it?)

Ive got one too with a similar issue and speaking to their helpline it seems they have a general issue with the tv getting stuck in standby and no ideas as to whether you can fix it or not..........They suggested it would probably cost more to get a local repairman to fix it than its worth

contrast-uk.net/cel…tml

They advised they wernt really a helpline and only did swapouts of in warranty products

i have one with built in freeview but cannot tune it :?

Original Poster

Goonieman;7353518

After much consideration i have concluded its knackered.(how old is it?)

it brand new only had it for xmas

Original Poster

it was bought from halfcost

bargain buyer;7355374

it was bought from halfcost

Return it?

Original Poster

Goonieman;7355528

Return it?

they havent got another one and i bought it really cheap (no wonder) if i ring cello do you think they will fix it ?

bargain buyer;7355599

they havent got another one and i bought it really cheap (no wonder) if i … they havent got another one and i bought it really cheap (no wonder) if i ring cello do you think they will fix it ?

They wouldnt fix or replace mind as it was over a year old but if you have evidence of it being new when you bought it you would probably have a chance using the contact details I posted above.

Let me know how you get on as id like to try and fix mine if poss

Original Poster

jase.2;7362421

They wouldnt fix or replace mind as it was over a year old but if you … They wouldnt fix or replace mind as it was over a year old but if you have evidence of it being new when you bought it you would probably have a chance using the contact details I posted above.Let me know how you get on as id like to try and fix mine if poss

i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they are sending a brand new tv out today they didnt even ask for a serial number, only for the make and my adress, if i was you i would ring them and tell them you have only had the tv for 10 months they will send a new one out. thanks again for posting that number

Original Poster

bargain buyer;7380397

i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they … i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they are sending a brand new tv out today they didnt even ask for a serial number, only for the make and my adress, if i was you i would ring them and tell them you have only had the tv for 10 months they will send a new one out. thanks again for posting that number

i asked if i needed a reciept to show where i bought it they said no, i hope it works for you

bargain buyer;7380397

i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they … i am sorry late getting back i phoned the number above on tuesday, they are sending a brand new tv out today they didnt even ask for a serial number, only for the make and my adress, if i was you i would ring them and tell them you have only had the tv for 10 months they will send a new one out. thanks again for posting that number

Thanks for that, did you get it delivered ok without problems?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions