Groups

cellular blankets

hi has anyone used asda cellular blankets? ive had dunelm mill but they dont sell them anymore and am wanting to buy some more. asda seem to be the cheapest at 2 for £7 but then you have delivery :/..... be greatfull with any feedback on them or any other cheapish ones.

thank you

10 Comments

im sure you can get these instore which would save on delivery, im not sure how good they are though. maybe ring your local and check to save a journey if you dont normally shop there. or try tesco i bought some blankets from there but not sure if they were celluar as it was a while ago.
    Edited by: "pink-ka" 18th Apr 2011

Original Poster

pink-ka

im sure you can get these instore which would save on delivery, im not … im sure you can get these instore which would save on delivery, im not sure how good they are though. maybe ring your local and check to save a journey if you dont normally shop there. or try tesco i bought some blankets from there but not sure if they were celluar as it was a while ago.

ive already rang the store prior to posting this thread and they dont stock them and other stores are half hours drive so not worth drive may aswell just pay delivery. thank you

Banned

They are as good as my mothercare ones, wash well etc

376/8095 2 pack from argos for £9.99 if thats any good.

Original Poster

pink-ka

376/8095 2 pack from argos for £9.99 if thats any good.

yeah ive seen them ones thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Original Poster

Y2K008

They are as good as my mothercare ones, wash well etc

thats good to know thank you

do you have a toys r us local? (babys r us?)

we brought all ours from there, and they wash fab... think they are always having them on 2 for 1 also!

markets usually have them - saw one in walthamstow ?
    mothercare also has them
    Edited by: "astonmart4321" 18th Apr 2011

Original Poster

tonijoe

do you have a toys r us local? (babys r us?) we brought all ours from … do you have a toys r us local? (babys r us?) we brought all ours from there, and they wash fab... think they are always having them on 2 for 1 also!

thank you... yes i looked they are buy one get one half price at the moment

Original Poster

astonmart4321

markets usually have them - saw one in walthamstow ?mothercare also has … markets usually have them - saw one in walthamstow ?mothercare also has them

i dont live near walthomstowe lol thanks though and ill check out mothercare
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions