Celtic Supporters Shame Themselves

Found 10th Nov 2009
A total disgrace, disrupting the minute's silence on Remembrance Sunday 8.11.09. When the whole country paid its respects.

Video in first post

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Rangers fan?

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Rather oddly I thought, they had a minutes silence tonight at Oakwell before the South Yorks derby Barnsley v Sheff United.

Despite being quite rowdy beforehand, the silence was respected completely by both sets of fans - it was really nce to see everyone taking a moment to think..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;6839769

Rangers fan?

Nope. Londoner.

Disgusting behavoiur.

Thats shameful.
these people are animals.

Disgraceful.

MDMSM;6839779

Nope. Londoner.

Man U fan? :-D

Trickyjabs;6839769

Rangers fan?

Would it matter or change the fact that after having a request for a minute's applause rejected the travelling Celtic support (although most likely a minority) couldn't be trusted to show any respect to those who had served the country.

Certain Ranger's fans were a disgrace in Romania and likewise these Celtic fans shame themselves, their club and Scotland

sorry but scum!!!!!!

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;6839833

Man U fan? :-D

Nope. Yid

why on earth would the the tv companies try to cover this up as well, ridiculous but absolutely nothing will be done about this again,

dailyrecord.co.uk/200…24/

Original Poster

ants97;6839993

why on earth would the the tv companies try to cover this up as well, … why on earth would the the tv companies try to cover this up as well, ridiculous but absolutely nothing will be done about this again,http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/11/09/we-muted-sound-of-celtic-fans-chanting-during-minute-s-silence-admit-sky-86908-21808124/

That's shocking!

mod

Every club, in every city, in every country has idiots
Watching that video I was more taken by the looks of disgust (at the disrespectful handful) and the perfect silence and respect shown by the sheer thousands of Celtic supporters at that game; and then the mass booing at the end of the minutes silence to express their anger at the idiots who ruined the minutes silence.
When Rangers came to Manchester a while back in the UEFA cup a small minority of fans wrecked Manchester; it was only a small minority; when City played United on the anniversary of the Munich disaster some Liverpool fans were setting fireworks off outside of the stadium during the minutes silence. Now, I don't go blaming EVERY Rangers or Liverpool fan - it only shows that, as I said every club has its supporters (and I use the word "supporter" very loosely) who don't have a brain cell to share between them.

That's why they're the most hated team in Britain and why they'll never be allowed in to the English Leagues (which is what they're desperately after).
Wonder if they realise that 50,000 R.O.I men died in the WW1.

andywedge;6840261

Every club, in every city, in every country has idiotsWatching that video … Every club, in every city, in every country has idiotsWatching that video I was more taken by the looks of disgust (at the disrespectful handful) and the perfect silence and respect shown by the sheer thousands of Celtic supporters at that game; and then the mass booing at the end of the minutes silence to express their anger at the idiots who ruined the minutes silence.When Rangers came to Manchester a while back in the UEFA cup a small minority of fans wrecked Manchester; it was only a small minority; when City played United on the anniversary of the Munich disaster some Liverpool fans were setting fireworks off outside of the stadium during the minutes silence. Now, I don't go blaming EVERY Rangers or Liverpool fan - it only shows that, as I said every club has its supporters (and I use the word "supporter" very loosely) who don't have a brain cell to share between them.

Repped Mr Wedge :thumbsup:

wombourne;6840599

That's why they're the most hated team in Britain and why they'll never … That's why they're the most hated team in Britain and why they'll never be allowed in to the English Leagues (which is what they're desperately after).Wonder if they realise that 50,000 R.O.I men died in the WW1.

Well said sir.

Banned

MDMSM;6839779

Nope. Londoner.

MDMSM;6839903

Nope. Yid

Good man. :thumbsup:

swillis167;6839807

Disgusting behavoiur.

Same thing happens every year unfortunately. I was quite shocked when I first heard about it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68738
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions