[COLOR=Blue]RESULTS:[/COLOR]
    Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hearts
    Dundee Utd 1 - 1 Hamiliton
    Falkirk 1 - 3 St Mirren
    Hibernian 1 - 0 Kilmarknock

Celtic 0-0 Motherwell
    St Johnstone 1 - 2 Rangers

SUM UP OF EACH GAME.

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hearts - Poor display here, Aberdeen easily could have walked away with 3 points
    Dundee Utd 1 - 1 Hamilton - Luck was on Dundee Utd's side. Shame it was so late. Maybe next time Hamilton
    Falkirk 1 - 3 St Mirren - Unlucky for Falkirk after going 1 - 0 up, to end up losing 1 - 3.
    Hibernian 1 - 0 Kilmarknock - Stupid mistake from Killie lost them the game.
    Celtic 0 - 0 Motherwell - Tried their hardest - Still failed, what does that tell you? :whistling:
    St Johnstone 1 - 2 Rangers - Lucky Rangers. Top of the league now.

You lot got lucky today from what I've heard...:lol:

Original Poster

moob;6604567

You lot got lucky today from what I've heard...:lol:

Yep 2-1 :oops:

yeh i heard st johnstone were the better side but well its the outcome that counts at the end of the day wonder how ally felt thats where it all started for him

Yeah I watched it and St Johnstone were the better side.... Rangers lucky again

Come on the Hoops :-D

wulshaz;6604584

yeh i heard st johnstone were the better side but well its the outcome … yeh i heard st johnstone were the better side but well its the outcome that counts at the end of the day wonder how ally felt thats where it all started for him

Super Sally is only loyal to two things, himself and Rangers. Just ask his wife. :lol:

Original Poster

munnski;6604592

Yeah I watched it and St Johnstone were the better side.... Rangers lucky … Yeah I watched it and St Johnstone were the better side.... Rangers lucky again :pCome on the Hoops :-D

Traitor :shock::prop:

moob;6604593

Super Sally is only loyal to two things, himself and Rangers. Just ask … Super Sally is only loyal to two things, himself and Rangers. Just ask his wife. :lol:

haha like it :-D
    anyway mon the hoops whats the score?

Original Poster

wulshaz;6604631

haha like it :-Danyway mon the hoops whats the score?

0-0 Half Time

The standard of play this year from the entire SPL has been shocking really. We need investment, but it ain't gonna come anytime soon.

Banned

moob;6604680

The standard of play this year from the entire SPL has been shocking … The standard of play this year from the entire SPL has been shocking really. We need investment, but it ain't gonna come anytime soon.

agreed the spl standard is **** poor

you can say the teams below rangers and celtic are getting better but are they? id say that rangers and celtic are getting poorer

Original Poster

[COLOR=Blue]2nd half under way in all SPL games.[/COLOR]

hncb0809;6604722

you can say the teams below rangers and celtic are getting better but are … you can say the teams below rangers and celtic are getting better but are they? id say that rangers and celtic are getting poorer

Agree 100%

mon the well, smash them hoop *******s :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6604830

Gers fan I take it? :-D

micoo;6604830

Oh FFS - the board's self-proclaimed Dundee munter pumper is a currant bun. :lol:

Original Poster

**GOAL**

[COLOR=Red]Falkirk 1 - 0 St Mirren
    Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hearts
    [/COLOR]

dontdothatagain;6604565

Dundee United 0 - 0 Hamiliton

i had to change it :w00t: calling dundee united, dundee is an insult :w00t::-D;-)
    :w00t:

dontdothatagain;6604858

**GOAL**[COLOR=Red]Falkirk 1 - 0 St MirrenAberdeen 1 - 1 Hearts[/COLOR]

excitin or what, mon the bears

Original Poster

**GOAL**

[COLOR=Red]Dundee Utd 0 - 1 Hamilton[/COLOR]

dontdothatagain;6604895

**GOAL**[COLOR=Red]Dundee Utd 0 - 1 Hamilton[/COLOR]

gutted :-(

cribert;6604874

excitin or what, mon the bears

There's been nothing exciting about the league for the past 2-3 seasons - it's mind-numbing mediocrity.

moob;6604902

There's been nothing exciting about the league for the past 2-3 seasons - … There's been nothing exciting about the league for the past 2-3 seasons - it's mind-numbing mediocrity.

i know:thinking:and ive still got my season ticket:pgod only knows why

Original Poster

**GOAL**

[COLOR=Red]Falkirk 1 - 1 St Mirren[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Personally, I think the league has been going downhill for about 2-3 years. I think its time Rangers & Celtic left. It'd make the SPL more competitive.

Original Poster

**Another GOAL**

[COLOR=Red]Falkirk 1 - 2 St Mirren[/COLOR]

dontdothatagain;6604619

Traitor :shock::prop:

:giggle:

moob;6604902

There's been nothing exciting about the league for the past 2-3 seasons - … There's been nothing exciting about the league for the past 2-3 seasons - it's mind-numbing mediocrity.

+1 :thinking:

Original Poster

**GOAL**

[COLOR=Red]Hibernian 1 - 0 Kilmarknock[/COLOR]

Original Poster

**GOAL**
    [COLOR=Red]
    Falkirk 1 - 3 St Mirren
    [/COLOR]

Original Poster

**LAST MINUTE GOAL**
    [COLOR=Red]
    Dundee Utd 1 - 1 Hamilton
    [/COLOR]

dontdothatagain;6605105

**LAST MINUTE GOAL**[COLOR=Red]Dundee Utd 1 - 1 Hamilton[/COLOR]

:w00t::w00t::w00t:
    wooohoo

Original Poster

[COLOR=Blue]All games finished now.[/COLOR]

moob;6604854

Oh FFS - the board's self-proclaimed Dundee munter pumper is a currant … Oh FFS - the board's self-proclaimed Dundee munter pumper is a currant bun. :lol:

:lol::lol:

scottish football = easy and boring

Banned

kiwinator;6606462

scottish football = easy and boring

i wouldnt say easy

look at the players that have came here and had a chunt of a time......capucho......scheit......juinho......emerson.......jeffers.......and so on

You gotta look at the size of the populations as well.....london has more people than the whole of scotland put together so fan bases are instantly smaller.

tv revenues, u get pennies up in scotland whereas in england u get 30 million for being relegated from the prem!

as for your comment ddta, rangers and celtic leving would leave a fair few clubs up sheet creek without a paddle.

the away revenues they bring keep some clubs afloat.

Also without rangers and celtic the little tv money already there is bye bye, no ones gonna pay £13 a month on top of sky to see aberdeen st mirren dundee etc

has anyone seen the deloitte statistics before?

moob;6604680

The standard of play this year from the entire SPL has been shocking … The standard of play this year from the entire SPL has been shocking really. We need investment, but it ain't gonna come anytime soon.

watching rangers right now is embarrassing and I'm fed up with every excuse being trotted out other than that our management teeam are terrible. Since walter smith came back he has had nigh on £30 million to spend and wasted most of it on dross like £2million for mcculloch, £4million on lafferty, £1 million velicka etc

Yet despite getting all that cash he cannot put a team on the park that cannot string more than 2 passes together. The sooner walter, ally and the other gers old boys leave the better. We mised a great oppurtunity under plg to turn the club around but we panicked when the coke heads in the dressing room didnt like change.

Now we are reaping the benefit of going back to the future with smith and the coke heaads in the dressing room still wield the power.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120
      3. word association Game73944493
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…11

See more discussions