Groups

Celtic Vs Rangers

Rangers fans on this board have gone quiet. Normally they are the first to post whenever Wallys Anti-Football tactic gets them a decent result.

Who watched the game and whats your views on it?

"Tell everyone you know, that its going to be 3 in a row"

8 Comments

Banned

:w00t:watched the game, great result well deserved

not many teams go to celtic park and get a result, we didnt deserve to beat you... great game and great passion shown by both sets!

i was a little annoyed with the pen as i thought 1st contact was outside the box, but then the belly flop happened inside so can see where the ref was coming from! should be a great last few weeks, should be what a title race is all about!

Anti-Football has won us 1 trophy already, and even you celts have got to admit we are still within a decent shout for another 3!

Original Poster

deyoung50;1982768

not many teams go to celtic park and get a result, we didnt deserve to … not many teams go to celtic park and get a result, we didnt deserve to beat you... great game and great passion shown by both sets! i was a little annoyed with the pen as i thought 1st contact was outside the box, but then the belly flop happened inside so can see where the ref was coming from! should be a great last few weeks, should be what a title race is all about! Anti-Football has won us 1 trophy already, and even you celts have got to admit we are still within a decent shout for another 3!

I think you's will win the Scottish cup (its againsty queen of the south afterall) but thats about it.

Banned

deyoung50;1982768

not many teams go to celtic park and get a result, we didnt deserve to … not many teams go to celtic park and get a result, we didnt deserve to beat you... great game and great passion shown by both sets! i was a little annoyed with the pen as i thought 1st contact was outside the box, but then the belly flop happened inside so can see where the ref was coming from! should be a great last few weeks, should be what a title race is all about! Anti-Football has won us 1 trophy already, and even you celts have got to admit we are still within a decent shout for another 3!

gonna be close with the league and Uefa cup, but you's Have the Scottish Cup in the bag (QOS)

Banned

just remember lads before you all get too cocky,celtic could still end the season with nothing,nout,not four but zero trophies ,he,he just a pity celtic could,nt have played like that earlier on in the season and made it a bit more interesting.
    enjoy it lads your team is still pish,were just knackered playing in so many competitions.lol;-):-D:-D

RFC;1985447

just remember lads before you all get too cocky,celtic could still end … just remember lads before you all get too cocky,celtic could still end the season with nothing,nout,not four but zero trophies ,he,he just a pity celtic could,nt have played like that earlier on in the season and made it a bit more interesting.enjoy it lads your team is still pish,were just knackered playing in so many competitions.lol;-):-D:-D

You seem to be repeating yourself. ( See post 44 here - hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3 ). It must be hard to think of new things to say, I suppose!

Banned

Liddle ol' me;1985493

You seem to be repeating yourself. ( See post 44 here - … You seem to be repeating yourself. ( See post 44 here - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/171444/gers-v-celtic-who-will-win/showthread.php?t=171444&page=3 ). It must be hard to think of new things to say, I suppose!

nah ,just cant be arsed!

RFC;1985562

nah ,just cant be arsed!

fair reply!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO22

See more discussions