Found 21st Mar 2011
Do I fill the one at the student house or the one from home?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

were are u living legally ?

Original Poster

Both

think there is a part tht asks about other homes

Civic EG6

Both

I swear I saw a section that if you are a student living away from home you should put down both. look at the FAQ at the end of the census

I believe it is based on where you are on the 27th

Your name and basic details go on your home address but if living in a student house you also filll that one in too.They have a section that asks if anyone is a student and normally living at home.

kt21

Your name and basic details go on your home address but if living in a … Your name and basic details go on your home address but if living in a student house you also filll that one in too.They have a section that asks if anyone is a student and normally living at home.

Ditto this is correct

How are we supposed to know if someone's staying over on the 27th March? Seriously we could have a random friend sleepover, a family member might need to stay etc. It's stupid as most of us aren't psychic!

Original Poster

Ok I may have not worded my question properly. My permanent home has a census form and so does my student house. Does it matter which form I fill in as long as I dont fill them both in?

Don't fill it in.

midjet666

How are we supposed to know if someone's staying over on the 27th March? … How are we supposed to know if someone's staying over on the 27th March? Seriously we could have a random friend sleepover, a family member might need to stay etc. It's stupid as most of us aren't psychic!

Then wait until the 27th to fill it in.

bellabonkers

Then wait until the 27th to fill it in.

Already been sent off lol

what happens if you put false info on the census?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites11
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    3. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33
    4. MacBook22

See more discussions