Found 13th Apr 2011
I am going to be moving house in under a weeks time and got a reminder to fill in my census forms do i fill them in as i'm about to move? what should i do?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

It should of been filled in on census day no matter where you were, not filled in based on where you might be in a few weeks

whatsThePoint

It should of been filled in on census day no matter where you were, not … It should of been filled in on census day no matter where you were, not filled in based on where you might be in a few weeks

This is a job for the hot tub time machine!

Lol seriously.

dont forget to breath while your filling the form out!!!!!!!

ffs - the time taken to do this thread - read the replies, you could have had the census completed online by now

yes you have to fill it in as it is the census that needs the information and not the annual electorial registration form which needs to know where you move to

and dont post any of these with your form

Amongst the questionnaires pouring into census processing plants, … Amongst the questionnaires pouring into census processing plants, officials have come across important personal documentation, such as letters, passports and driving licenses.One of the most amusing items listed so far has been a drawing of Queen Elizabeth II, the ONS claims.Credit cards, a set of deeds, family photographs and a completed driving licence application form have also been added to the bizarre collection.

Strange items posted with census forms

fill it in online, it's easier.

OP,remember to pull your pants down before having a crap
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions