Found 23rd Jul 2008
I want to take my kids to center parcs in August but it is so so expensive. Anyone know of any codes I can use or cheaper alternatives.
I will add rep.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

try [url]www.sunparks.be[/url].

Owned by the same group as CentreParcs but quarter of the UK price. 1 hour drive from Calais and close to Bruges too.

Took the kids last May half term. Cheapest Centre Parcs chalet was a whopping £999. Sunparks cost us £250 plus travel. Stocked up on booze on the way back in Calais.

supermod

Most CenterParcs discount vouchers exclude peak time/school hols from experience. I had a look on their website & they have ]10% off selected accommodation during 6wks, but only if you stay 7 days & pay £1k+(!). Also it can be quite hard to get accommodation by now & it tends to be located slightly further from main areas etc. Might be worth investigating the cheaper alternative route if on a budget . Really good luck & I hope you find a nice holiday :thumbsup:

if you know any 1 who works there ya can get friends n family which is between 75 to 175 pound depending on how much notice ya give um.......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming57
    2. Add one, leave one game54415446
    3. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33
    4. word association Game74244918

See more discussions