Groups

Center Parcs ???

At Center Parcs which is best - Woodland Lodge or Executive Villa with round bath?? Whats the difference between a villa and a lodge?

7 Comments

hi both good i feel though that i am soo busy when there it does'nt matter where i stay
    woodland is more than addiquate

Depends

You going for a quiet romantic break or ya taking kids?

If the first and ya don't mind paying more go exec if not woodlands is more than perfect

Original Poster

We are taking the children with us. We have booked the Executive villa but we cant understand how the woodland lodge was more money but it wasn't clear why really. I think it's a bit more modern perhaps. We are looking forward to it :-D Thank you for you replies:) x
    Also - Whats the difference between a villa and a lodge?

ts9658;4263583

We are taking the children with us. We have booked the Executive villa … We are taking the children with us. We have booked the Executive villa but we cant understand how the woodland lodge was more money but it wasn't clear why really. I think it's a bit more modern perhaps. We are looking forward to it :-D Thank you for you replies:) xAlso - Whats the difference between a villa and a lodge?

the lodges have been done up???

I think thats the only difference :lol: appologies I thought you ment one of the super duper villas wit the steam room and hot tub :lol:

Original Poster

Ive confused myself so no wonder Ive confused you he he
    We have booked in the excecutive lodge villa with 2 bedrooms. The catalogue says nothing about the difference between a villa and a lodge. Executive villas are not even mentioned in the brochure.

There are new wooland and old woodland. The new ones are renovated

Also there are new executive and traditional exec. Once again the new exec are renovated like the new woodland

Make sure it's a new style though. The Executive lodge I stayed in was a bit run down (although it did have its own private sauna which was good !)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4051753
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764627
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions