Center Parcs Day Passes

6 replies
Found 17th Aug 2009
Does anyone know how strict Center Parcs are if someone with a day pass happened to stay overnight? they will be in thier own car and only really want to come for the day but want to stop for a 60th birthday party that night so we were thinking they could sleep on an airbed if we took one but I was just wondering if there are any security measures which might stop them doing this.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Original Poster

OK, thanks for the info.

When you book your villa, just book these extra people in. Tell the welcome clerk that you have xx other people arriving on xx day - they will just let them in as if they were staying anyway

I don't think they'll be knocking at your door.

If you're leaving the village when it's not a Friday or a Monday they may have the barriers down to leave though.

He's best off getting a lift into the village and walking in/out.

ChrisUK;6041099

When you book your villa, just book these extra people in. Tell the … When you book your villa, just book these extra people in. Tell the welcome clerk that you have xx other people arriving on xx day - they will just let them in as if they were staying anyway

They might have already filled the rooms.

Original Poster

adambaz;6041150

I don't think they'll be knocking at your door.If you're leaving the … I don't think they'll be knocking at your door.If you're leaving the village when it's not a Friday or a Monday they may have the barriers down to leave though.He's best off getting a lift into the village and walking in/out.They might have already filled the rooms.

Thanks for the tips. I suppose they could park their car in Penrith and I could go and collect them and drop them off in the morning.
The villa's are already booked and filled so we wouldn't be able to add them as guests.

Banned

martin_1972;6041225

Thanks for the tips. I suppose they could park their car in Penrith and I … Thanks for the tips. I suppose they could park their car in Penrith and I could go and collect them and drop them off in the morning.The villa's are already booked and filled so we wouldn't be able to add them as guests.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: safest way:whistling::santa:

As above, we've bought people in before for the day, just driven out, picked the guests up outside the village then driven back in, all they do is check that you've got a center parcs sticker on your car (that you get when you sign in) and wave you through, they don't make a note of how many people are in your car when you drive out and therefore drive back in. These days aswell, if you've got blackened windows they wouldn't have a clue anyway!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Printer help please.23
    2. Amazon account for Alexa only44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account66
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop48

See more discussions