Groups

Center Parcs in the rain?!

I am off to Center Parcs next week and the weather is not looking good.

The times I have been before (always go in either May or June) the weather has always been really nice, I guess I have just been lucky up until now!

I have never experienced CP in this sort of weather so I was wondering if people could tell me what it is like. Do they close many outdoor activities for the rain?

Thanks

5 Comments

I have been when it has rained and nothing was stopped - Never thought that the rain affected much there anyway - Just remember your parka!!

Original Poster

monkey.nut;2264986

I have been when it has rained and nothing was stopped - Never thought … I have been when it has rained and nothing was stopped - Never thought that the rain affected much there anyway - Just remember your parka!!

Yeap, I am packing my waterproof and I am now going to have to buy some wellies.

I am a bit disappointed about the weather but I guess that is the risk about holidaying in the UK!

Take an umbrella :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I'm off to center parcs (elveden) next week as well. As far as I can tell, the weather is not all that bad. 19-21 degrees, a bit cloudy perhaps but I can live with that . Doesn't seem that bad to me.
    isuffolk.co.uk/wea…er/ - perhaps you are not going to the Elveden one I suspect?

Original Poster

Arcana;2265793

I'm off to center parcs (elveden) next week as well. As far as I can … I'm off to center parcs (elveden) next week as well. As far as I can tell, the weather is not all that bad. 19-21 degrees, a bit cloudy perhaps but I can live with that . Doesn't seem that bad to me.http://www.isuffolk.co.uk/weather/ - perhaps you are not going to the Elveden one I suspect?

Yeap, I am going to Elveden.

I am in Norwich (about an hour away from Elveden) and it has been raining non stop for the last two days. I had a quick look at the BBC Weather Site, its not too bad but Tuesday & Wednesday have chances of rain. Like you said though, its warm so that is always a plus!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846193
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions