Center Parcs inviting in Guests??

I wonder if anyone has been to Center Parcs and invited guests in while they were there? Or, know any infomation about this? As to costs etc. We are going in June and my other half is inviting everyone and their dog in for a day with us and I dont even know if we are limited to only a few people. Any info would be much appreciated, rep to. replies. Thank you

5 Comments

I think Adult Day Passes are about £20 each and children are about £14.00 each, they were about that last year but they may have gone up. I go to CP at least once a year and usually inviting a couple of people for one of the days. There is a limit to how many people you can invite but I am not sure what that is or if this is done by day or by your whole stay.

There is a limit to the amount of day guests that CP will allow in (total, not per guest / booking), at busy times such as school holidays or bank holidays.

I went last Jan with a friend , my husband visited for the day ,I just rode up to the office and told them he was coming, there was no charge ???

Is being inside centre parcs like being inside a giant snowglobe?

Never been to one - or seen one.

leoniegirl;4316992

I went last Jan with a friend , my husband visited for the day ,I just … I went last Jan with a friend , my husband visited for the day ,I just rode up to the office and told them he was coming, there was no charge ???

That is very unusual then. You definitely have to pay for day guests.

robtallica;4317253

Is being inside centre parcs like being inside a giant snowglobe?Never … Is being inside centre parcs like being inside a giant snowglobe?Never been to one - or seen one.

No, the Subtropical Swimming Paradise and a couple of shops and a bar or two are under the dome. Everything else is outside in the forest.

kimbyanne;4320007

No, the Subtropical Swimming Paradise and a couple of shops and a bar or … No, the Subtropical Swimming Paradise and a couple of shops and a bar or two are under the dome. Everything else is outside in the forest.

So if it is raining it is just like any other holiday in the UK (where all the indoor activities are full of people complaining about the weather)?

Just recently booked a long weekend for the Suffolk location, but then started to look into the costs of each activity (above what you already pay for in accommodation) & it is becoming very expensive

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions