Groups

Center Parcs Longleat advice/recommendations?

Hi guys.

My friend has book a trip for about 8 of us and I've done a bit of reading at hotukdeals.com/dea…236 but just wanted to know what activites have you done and think are 'worth' it?

I think we're all pretty much 'up' for most activities but the acitivities can add up so I just want to get an idea. I.e We'll play mini-golf etc but we don't wanna be paying ££ for all of us only to get 30-45mins enjoyment out of it!

Realistically myself, i was looking at Target Archery, Climbing skills and Cycling. The rest of the time will be spent chilling and probably the indoor activities.

Anyways, any advice appreciated!

5 Comments

if you have your own racquets etc - take what you can of your own so you dont have to pay for theirs

Do they have field Archery at Longleat ? The target archery is pants, field is great though

TBH, by the time we'd finished swimming, cycling & walking we were happy enough to do the mini golf & nothing else.

Kayaking is a good group activity and I don't think it was too pricey. Also the swimming costs no extra and is awesome. Apart from that just walk and cycle to save the pennies. Plenty to do on a budget.

Original Poster

Doh, bringing your own rackets is something I probably would have forgot! Great reminder.

Re: the archery, here are the options,

centerparcs.co.uk/vil…jsp

so it looks like no field, what's the difference? Never fired a proper bow before but thinking about it now (since you've planted the seed of doubt in my head!) I imagine it could get quite lame (?!)

How did you guys find the mini golf and kayaking, cis_groupie and gbspurs?

How about the restaurants? Any recommendations? Eat our or cook at home (where the pots and pans, in good condition etc?)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…66
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions