Groups

Central Heating Cover

My introductory offer for my central heating system ends next month and is going up from 9.99 a month to 19.99. Anyone know of any good deals for new customers. I dont want to pay an excess for call outs and would want a service included. Ive looked on uswitch but there was nothing better than 13.50 a month for what I wanted. Thanks in advance!

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Sorry, to clarify its for central heating system cover!

domgen.com have a policy for £11.25 but only covers controls and boiler, not the actual radiators. I have cover from home serve for £8.50 and includes an annual service but there is a £50 call out charge. I reckoned if I have to call them out once a year I'd still save compared to other policies

Banned

swinton home energy cover from £6.99 or £9.99 including loads of stuff. no excess

AL1S0N

domgen.com have a policy for £11.25 but only covers controls and boiler, … domgen.com have a policy for £11.25 but only covers controls and boiler, not the actual radiators. I have cover from home serve for £8.50 and includes an annual service but there is a £50 call out charge. I reckoned if I have to call them out once a year I'd still save compared to other policies

Is it necessary to cover radiators? I suppose the TRV's could get stuck but can't think of much else that could go wrong?

go to moneysupermarket as they have a boiler cover comparison site

moneysupermarket.com/boi…er/
    Edited by: "kash2013" 7th Jan 2015
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions