Groups

'Central ticketing' - Parking ticket.

Has anyone ever got a ticket from this company? Went over to my girlfriends and parked in her car park (student accomodation). Came back and had this on my car. It's a £100 fine which is automatically reduced to £65 if i pay it now but that seems steep. Anyone ever had a run in with these guys and did you pay it?

7 Comments

you gotta pay, end

If its council/local authority-pay

private company-ignore..they will send you a couple of fancy worded letters and then give up any threats are toothless ...there was a big piece on bitterwallet a while back

only people who can lawfully demand to know who was in. responsible for your car are the Police. Any private contractors have no legal power to enforce, they operate on fear.

Original Poster

Thats why im shaking about paying. It's a private company (central-ticketing.com/). And the price seems far too steep!

Pauladin91;8537985

Thats why im shaking about paying. It's a private company … Thats why im shaking about paying. It's a private company (http://www.central-ticketing.com/). And the price seems far too steep!

ignore it and get on with your life

I had one at xmas,they sent 2 letters and gave up

SuperEd

ignore it - they will send 3-4 letters then hear nothing from them ever again

Original Poster

boothy;8537991

ignore it and get on with your lifeI had one at xmas,they sent 2 letters … ignore it and get on with your lifeI had one at xmas,they sent 2 letters and gave up

Alright will do. Thanks for the advice. Repped.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions