Expired

Centre Parcs discount code required

Found 10th Jun 2009
Hi, I'm looking to go to Longleat centre parcs for 4 nights on July 13th. Does anyone have any codes I could use to bring the cost down at all? At the moment, its £900 for 5 of us which is bloomin' expensive i think.

Thanks in advance

Vurt.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Banned

Most of Centre Parcs' codes are short, snappy ones. Try something like CPWEB, JUN4CP or FAMILY.

NINE HUNDRED POUNDS for 4 days in this country, cripes on a motorbike. Why would anyone pay that?????

Original Poster

SunTzu;5454764

NINE HUNDRED POUNDS for 4 days in this country, cripes on a motorbike. … NINE HUNDRED POUNDS for 4 days in this country, cripes on a motorbike. Why would anyone pay that?????

hence the deal request...

When I put those dates in it comes out as £429

bluedave;5455096

When I put those dates in it comes out as £429

Depends on the type of accommodation

kelly_o_fanatic;5456653

Depends on the type of accommodation

errrrrrrrr yeah! If the OP was looking for a cheaper deal then the obvious answer is to go for the cheaper accomodation, rather than the more luxurious type.

We couldn't find any codes, but called up and asked if there are any deals around the time we are going, we got a good price and ensured we're in the newly refurbished lodges. Worth a phonecall!!

:-D hi there did you find any codes i am looking to go in august so desperate for any promotion cade cheers:p

Original Poster

None whatsoever!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration22
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247564
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322806
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414631

See more discussions