Found 9th Jan 2009
centre parcs have a dicount on selected dates ..20% off ..i was trying to get a week but the discount doesnt apply..only to breaks....was quoted £780 for a week in june..but i just booked a midweek then a weekend (to make the week) and chose my accomodation for £15(the same chalet for both) and saved £140..am going to phone them and check wether i will need to leave on the friday and go back through "check in" ...but hey i saved money so i am happy

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

We all love centre parcs also and have used there deal codes alot, We are going on monday. we used a code recently (oct)?? for 30% off and ended up getting £140 off our holiday and meant we could try the new accomodation also. I am always keeping my eye out for deals just thought i would share my centre parcs happiness

We're going to Center Parcs on Monday too, Sherwood Forest, can't wait - love it and got 25% off because the friends we're going with got the code after their last visit.

I have considered doing that in the past, but wondered if you would have to go through check in again. I agree, would be worth the hassle. I am sure that you would be able to leave all your stuff though if you explain the circumstances.

We are going for mid-week break at the end of march

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;4001661

I have considered doing that in the past, but wondered if you would have … I have considered doing that in the past, but wondered if you would have to go through check in again. I agree, would be worth the hassle. I am sure that you would be able to leave all your stuff though if you explain the circumstances. We are going for mid-week break at the end of march

hi i just called them and asked if i would need to pack up and re sign in ..they said not at all...and as the fee for a dog is £55 for any break ie a week or a weekend ..since we are in effect booking 2 short breaks ..mon to fri then fri to mon...we should pay twice for the dog but they are only taking one payment...we got a week in june for £670!!!!!!!!!!inc the dog!!!!!!!!!!!doing it the normal way and booking for a week..was coming in at £840 ish inc the dog/insurance etc..so im saving mre than i thought............im well impressed...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions