Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Centre Parcs - do they have dog free villas?

Posted 14th Jan 2015
Am looking to book at Centre Parcs, but because they allow dogs on site, am worried I might get a villa that has previously had a dog in. My daughter is asthmatic and pet hair will trigger this off. Does anyone know if they have specific villas only to accommodate dogs?
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    adamsxi
    No they do not. They charge £80 for dogs so they are not dog free sadly!
    (edited)
    cdm22
    centerparcs.co.uk/mak…ms/

Charges for dogs:
    We have a small number of Lodges which can accommodate up to two dogs provided this is agreed by us at the time of booking, you comply with the requirements set out in paragraph F18 and you pay the appropriate additional charge (please contact the Reservations Team or see our website for prices).

You would assume from that only a few villas allow dogs.
    rochey2
    dogs are only allowed if specfic villas we had the problem and been at least 20 times ull be fine and enjoy
    rochey2
    rochey2

dogs are only allowed if specfic villas we had the problem and been at … dogs are only allowed if specfic villas we had the problem and been at least 20 times ull be fine and enjoy

sorry bout my spellin fat thumbs n on mobile
    Butterbean
    There are definitely only a few villas where dogs are allowed - I took mine and we were put close to a "dog walking enclosure" and close to others who also had dogs. So the vast majority of the villas will never have had a dog anywhere near them.

Just for the record it was awful taking a dog there and I wouldn't do it again!
    Anonymous User
    if they can't clean the room well enough to get rid of dog hair, i personally wouldn't stay with them, but i'm pretty sure they do. anyway, i believe it's the pet dander not the hair that causes allergies? don't quote me of course.
    craigstephens
    I'm massively allergic to dog and cat dander and have been to whinfell about a dozen times. I've never even had a sniffle so I'm fairly sure the lodges I've stayed in have always been dog free.

Maybe just ring them?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants