EXPIRED

Centre parcs free whale game plus win a short break up to £1000

Centre parcs have a free whale game

Plus the top 3 scores can win a short break up to £1000 and 2 random ones will also win a short break up to £1000.

My son said don't tell everyone or we won't win!

15 Comments

ta!

Thanks Tinytinks. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click on 'EDIT' at the bottom of your post. go bottom right & add the date 10/03/2017. Go bottom left & click on 'SAVE CHANGES'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [MOD] or {HELPER] next to their name & they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

thanks

Thank you

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks Tinytinks. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp … Thanks Tinytinks. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click on 'EDIT' at the bottom of your post. go bottom right & add the date 10/03/2017. Go bottom left & click on 'SAVE CHANGES'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [MOD] or {HELPER] next to their name & they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Hi it won't let me add the end date☹️

x

Thanks

how do you make the whale move

How on earth anybody scored 18000 metres is beyond me lol

suedoidge

how do you make the whale move

Keep tapping your mouse or screen. A bit like Flappy Bird if you have ever played that.

got up to 8,000m then fell asleep! someones on 18,000 that must of been one long time

Tinytinks

Hi it won't let me add the end date☹️

Thanks for comp. End date added for you

absolute crap

The highest score I can see is 3 thousand something. I thought I was winning with just under 4000! Still not showing up on the leaderboard though.

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions