Ceramica bath products through Plumb world

7 replies
Found 25th Jun 2010
Hi, we are looking for a bit of luxury in life (!) and are sourcing a whirlpool bath. I have noticed plumb world sell 4 piece ceramica suites for about £550 - are these products any good does any one know ? Any personal experience would be much appreciated and rep will be left - thank you in advance !

1. Misc
  2. Bathroom
7 Comments

Original Poster

plumbworld.co.uk/8-j…001

this is the link to the one we are looking at, seems reasonable, which is what worrries me, but if people have bougt and installed it, what has it been like ?

Banned

I would be tempted to say you would be ok, they certainly offer some good guarentees,

Original Poster

lottysdad08;8917395

I would be tempted to say you would be ok, they certainly offer some good … I would be tempted to say you would be ok, they certainly offer some good guarentees,

Yes, and seem reasonable

Original Poster

plus 2.5% quidco

Without being a party pooper, we had one of these and my God was it noisy! It was very hard to have a relaxing bath with a motor or whatever it was whirring away! You might want to test one out (not sure how though!!) before you buy.

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;8917524

Without being a party pooper, we had one of these and my God was it … Without being a party pooper, we had one of these and my God was it noisy! It was very hard to have a relaxing bath with a motor or whatever it was whirring away! You might want to test one out (not sure how though!!) before you buy.

one of the ceramica ones, or a whirlpool bath in general is noisy ?

james02;8917549

one of the ceramica ones, or a whirlpool bath in general is noisy ?

I've no idea of the make, it was just a whirpool. However, this was about 7 years ago so I'm sure they've come a long way since then!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions