CeX 2 Days Goodwill Return - FULL voucher refund to for ANY reason within 2 days + 24 Month warranty

Posted 22nd Jun 2019
Posting to raise awareness

Not everyone know it, but you can get a full refund at CeX for in-store purchases within 2 days of the purchase date. This means even those people wary about second hand goods can risk buying from CeX! A 24 Month warranty is also offered for that extra peace of mind.

2 Days Goodwill return - If you are not satisfied with your purchase for ANY reason, CeX will happily return it to voucher within 2 days of purchase. Please note that all items must be returned in the same state/condition in which they were sold. This policy is offered at management discretion and can be withdraw at any time.

24 Month warranty - On all items (except consumables) - Outside of the 30 day period, if your item develops a fault through no fault of your own, CeX will aim to repair/ replace the item. In the event that this isn't possible, CeX will issue a refund to the original payment method at the original sales value, provided the item is returned within 6 months from the date of purchase. If your item is returned after 6 months from the date of purchase then CeX will refund as per the current sales value or original sales value (whichever is the lower).

All faults must be verified in order to honour the warranty.

Proof of purchase is required for all returns.

Faults due to removable batteries not covered beyond 30 days.

The 2 Days Goodwill return does not include new items such as CeX Basics and SIM Cards.

You do not have to return to the same store that the item was purchased in. Your warranty will be valid in any CeX store.

Please note that items that have "(s)" in the name are restricted from the CeX unwanted items returns policy, along with titles that are exclusively for online play

I hope this has helped you to save money by choosing to buy from CeX, now knowing the great incentives they offer.

uk.support.webuy.com/sup…cy-
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Voucher refund only
Voucher refund? No thanks.
I’d rather order online and be covered for 14 days.
Manager discretion so they can say no if they wanted too...
DaZkO22/06/2019 17:56

Voucher refund only

Monkey.nuts.222/06/2019 17:57

Voucher refund? No thanks. I’d rather order online and be covered for 14 d …Voucher refund? No thanks. I’d rather order online and be covered for 14 days.

Does anyone actually use cash to buy things at CEX? I only ever buy from there when I buy things for cheap and exchange them for roughly double in vouchers
Moved to Misc as info
JohnnyRoller22/06/2019 18:01

Does anyone actually use cash to buy things at CEX? I only ever buy from …Does anyone actually use cash to buy things at CEX? I only ever buy from there when I buy things for cheap and exchange them for roughly double in vouchers

I'm intrigued as to this process, care to share? where do you sell to? (I only sell to CEX) gotta love a good little side earner
kmdc2722/06/2019 18:11

I'm intrigued as to this process, care to share? where do you sell to? (I …I'm intrigued as to this process, care to share? where do you sell to? (I only sell to CEX) gotta love a good little side earner

I don't sell to anywhere, I mean I buy cheap items and exchange for much higher in vouchers value. Sometimes you can get very cheap PC items on Amazon Warehouse, then exchange them for double or more in vouchers. Only then will I buy stuff from CEX, with the cheaply obtained vouchers.
I once Liberated a very rare Red Squirrel from cex....

37916269-KidO2.jpg
I have no intention of returning him

BillySollox22/06/2019 21:13

I once Liberated a very rare Red Squirrel from cex....[Image] I have no …I once Liberated a very rare Red Squirrel from cex....[Image] I have no intention of returning him

Was that sold as boxed or mint?
andrewworrall122/06/2019 21:16

Was that sold as boxed or mint?

I bought it back in 2002 for £45

The condition is the same as it was back then.

BillySollox22/06/2019 21:25

I bought it back in 2002 for £45The condition is the same as it was back …I bought it back in 2002 for £45The condition is the same as it was back then.

Oh right. I meant what condition did they sell it as? As they have different conditions listed on the website. That was probably different in 2002 though
andrewworrall122/06/2019 21:27

Oh right. I meant what condition did they sell it as? As they have …Oh right. I meant what condition did they sell it as? As they have different conditions listed on the website. That was probably different in 2002 though

You're right - there were no conditions back then. Stuff was either new or used!

BillySollox22/06/2019 21:28

You're right - there were no conditions back then. Stuff was either new or …You're right - there were no conditions back then. Stuff was either new or used!

What am I talking about - it was all USED back then in cex lol

*slaps myself with a wet fish*

JohnnyRoller22/06/2019 18:18

I don't sell to anywhere, I mean I buy cheap items and exchange for much …I don't sell to anywhere, I mean I buy cheap items and exchange for much higher in vouchers value. Sometimes you can get very cheap PC items on Amazon Warehouse, then exchange them for double or more in vouchers. Only then will I buy stuff from CEX, with the cheaply obtained vouchers.

ahh gotcha, good plan I buy cheap and sell for a profit to CEX, but have never traded in for vouchers, I thought you were buying from CEX and selling/trading in elsewhere for profit
BillySollox22/06/2019 21:13

I once Liberated a very rare Red Squirrel from cex....[Image] I have no …I once Liberated a very rare Red Squirrel from cex....[Image] I have no intention of returning him

Think this is on the RARE collection for Xbox One. Will have to try it out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants