Groups

CEX and electronics?

Just been looking on their website, and seen a iPod dock which is quite cheap..
    Now normally this item comes with a 2 year warranty..
    CEX obviously only offer a 12 month warranty..
    Has anybody bought electronics from CEX before?
    Jack

9 Comments

ive had controllers, ps3 remote and a gamecube from cex. no complaints from me. delivery isnt the quickest, but other than that id use them again

Banned

I have. Like anything second hand, it can be hit and miss. The good thing with CEX is they are usually excellent when it comes to their warranty.

Bought a XBox 360 HD-DVD ROM from them, didn't come with the PSU, contacted them 3 times, didn't get a reply. My first use with CEX and also my last. I have a heavy HD-DVD brick sitting next to me doing nothing now!!

I've had no issues with cex for any electronics. Even gave me a refund on a digital camera after 11 months of solid use with added wear and tear for the original price I paid which ended up buying me a better camera and having exchange voucher left. Couldn't fault the service instore. Plenty of iffy feedback online regarding there web orders though. Hope this helps

Original Poster

Hmm I'm tempted by these speakers! Normally £100 more brand nee although obviously they ar brand new and come with a 2 year warranty! So I'm not sure

Is it instore or online?

guessing it is something like the Bose?

If it is online, then order it and if it is not in the condition you would like it to be then return it under DSR.

Original Poster

Yep Bose sounddock for £95!

Original Poster

any other opinions?

Original Poster

bumppp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866
      4. What would be HELL to you?2633

See more discussions