cex and gamestation or game...

Is there some deal where gamestation will beat cex trade in's by £1 by any chance?

6 Comments

deal?? i thought it was there sorta motto "cant be beaten" i think it runs all the time about beating CEX by £1??

Original Poster

gorskino10;6415776

deal?? i thought it was there sorta motto "cant be beaten" i think it … deal?? i thought it was there sorta motto "cant be beaten" i think it runs all the time about beating CEX by £1??

really? i didnt know that.all this time i have just been selling to cex

yeah i remember reading about it (research it on here) but a topic about someone promoted this but they said it happens all the time its nothing new so should work, but havent tried myself

the gamestation in my town only beat trade in prices to shops in the same town, haven't got a cex in my local town so won't beat cex, dependent on the gamestation

kamy187;6416054

the gamestation in my town only beat trade in prices to shops in the same … the gamestation in my town only beat trade in prices to shops in the same town, haven't got a cex in my local town so won't beat cex, dependent on the gamestation

Ah rite i have an CEX so yeah maybe if u have a CEX then they will match it.

my gametsation required that i print off the games im selling to cex so to prove all the prices. (with date)

gamestation matched each game £+1 so quite a nice profit over cex!

a couple of games GS already beat but only by about 40p so still good!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions