Groups

CEX are still offering £21 cash for COD4! (PS3) £15 (360)

Going to trade mine in today!

11 Comments

You want rid? You'd get more for it on here!

you could surely sell cod 4 for more than that. Plus WHY would you want to sell it?

I sold my copy of COD4 yesterday on eBay for £32 delivered.. :thinking: even with fees, delivery it's still moar then 21(PS3)

Original Poster

Ahrite cool may take a look at selling it elsewhere then

ajay87;3460947

Ahrite cool may take a look at selling it elsewhere then

WHY sell? It's amazing!

Just take it to CEX - I tried selling mine on here and AVForums, and no-one's interested.

Ebay is all well and good, but you'll have to wait a week, and list it, and I just couldn't be bothered for a couple of quid extra.

CEX the cash could be in your pocket today - or you could TRY and get Gamestation to beat it by £1 (mine were having none of it....)

hodsey77;3460987

CEX the cash could be in your pocket today - or you could TRY and get … CEX the cash could be in your pocket today - or you could TRY and get Gamestation to beat it by £1 (mine were having none of it....)

I thought that was just for store credit (maybe wrong).

Never had a problem when doing it for store credit, the CEX shop is only a 2 minute walk away from Gamestation, so that helps me.

Keep both, they are different enough.

After having COD World at war since Wednesday I can safely say that I still prefer COD 4.
    Don't know about anyone else but I'll be keeping them both for a long time to come and will probably play on COD 4 the most.:w00t::w00t:

Thanks, I'll sleep better tonight.

Original Poster

Jelly;3463112

Thanks, I'll sleep better tonight.

Your welcome. Obviously was useful enough for you to post a reply :thumbsup:

I don't actually have enough time to play on COD4, and getting COD5 soon, but hmmm may still stick with COD4 as heard mixed things about COD5.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1727
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645
      4. word association Game74044569

See more discussions