Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

CEX bulk selling discounts

Posted 9th Jan 2019
Anyone know of any way to avoid the bulk selling discounts?
Online it claims its 20% off but in store they told me 25%!

Can Maybe making multiple online CEX accounts and selling by post work ? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Separate people going to store, friends ect

Curiosity what is the item
Thanks thought it’s tough to do so.

I managed to get GTA5 on PS3 for 1.50 from GAME.

Bought as many as I could...
Just go to different stores and trade a few in at each. I've done this with bulk phone purchases in the past, they've not batted an eyelid.
£1.50 profit on each one though, probably doesn't make it worth the petrol money involved in visiting different stores.
I sell 2 at a time. Got 2 CeX 5 min away; repeat next day and never was stopped. Sometimes send girlfriend instead of me
miikeyblue09/01/2019 17:20

£1.50 profit on each one though, probably doesn't make it worth the petrol …£1.50 profit on each one though, probably doesn't make it worth the petrol money involved in visiting different stores.

I’ve bought 30 of them. That’s essentially double the money for little to no effort. I’m a reseller and I’d rather sell to them if the price is right than eBay. No fees and instant cash on hand
bobac09/01/2019 18:18

I sell 2 at a time. Got 2 CeX 5 min away; repeat next day and never was …I sell 2 at a time. Got 2 CeX 5 min away; repeat next day and never was stopped. Sometimes send girlfriend instead of me

That’s what I thought of doing. Though it’s tough when the price may go down anyday. Who knows... maybe someone else somewhere is doing the same thing
so what game shop u work at 😜
deleted1471098
DragonX5 m ago

That’s what I thought of doing. Though it’s tough when the price may go dow …That’s what I thought of doing. Though it’s tough when the price may go down anyday. Who knows... maybe someone else somewhere is doing the same thing

If they have too much of something the price will plummet.
phuqfaze1 m ago

so what game shop u work at 😜

Lol I don’t work at game shop but I considered working at CEX. I could be The insider everyone including myself relies on to sell bulk items at full price
DragonX09/01/2019 18:53

I’ve bought 30 of them. That’s essentially double the money for little to n …I’ve bought 30 of them. That’s essentially double the money for little to no effort. I’m a reseller and I’d rather sell to them if the price is right than eBay. No fees and instant cash on hand

Oh, I understand the thought behind it - just saying it's probably not worth your time/money to travel between stores, when you can only sell a small handful to each store (3 max I think) before they start knocking money off.
miikeyblue2 m ago

Oh, I understand the thought behind it - just saying it's probably not …Oh, I understand the thought behind it - just saying it's probably not worth your time/money to travel between stores, when you can only sell a small handful to each store (3 max I think) before they start knocking money off.

Was just going to say this how can this be worth anybody's time effort for £45 max return
DragonX09/01/2019 19:01

Lol I don’t work at game shop but I considered working at CEX. I could be T …Lol I don’t work at game shop but I considered working at CEX. I could be The insider everyone including myself relies on to sell bulk items at full price

I NEED YOU ! Traded 13 phones in today. Slapped me with a 25% bulk discount 😳
ac1037205/12/2019 23:10

I NEED YOU ! Traded 13 phones in today. Slapped me with a 25% bulk … I NEED YOU ! Traded 13 phones in today. Slapped me with a 25% bulk discount 😳

25%? That’s insane. I’m pretty sure there used to be something on their website about a max of 20% bulk discount but looks like it’s not there anymore.

Anyway...I have a friend that works there now and he pays me £1 extra when I ask for voucher AND no bulk discount.
ac1037205/12/2019 23:10

I NEED YOU ! Traded 13 phones in today. Slapped me with a 25% bulk …I NEED YOU ! Traded 13 phones in today. Slapped me with a 25% bulk discount 😳

What phones were they? if they were all the same model, im not surprised
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants